Need a build suggestion which uses many legacy gears

Hi, I am playing LSC. I have collected the following Legacy items:

+ Legacy Bringer of Rain
+ Legacy VoidHeart
+ Legacy Soul Taker
+ Legacy Meginord's Girdle Belt
+ Legacy Taste of Hate
+ Legacy Rumi's Concoction

I am currently playing Lacerate. My passive skill tree is shown below. https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHcBLMFLQaLCVgKJgthDkMR1RNMFCAV7BfhGNsg4yFgJvgoKimlLiMwdzWSNe864TrtPAU8LUCgQzFGt0d-SshOMlBHV5dZ_loaXz9f2mBBY3BkUmVNZfBngGebaGVo8mzYbbRuqm87dO108XVOdit2rHfjeA15aHrve8N82YCKgUGDX4TZhVKKr4rwi0-QEZd5m2qf36IApo2oB6lurY2uPq9ssKu18rkdvTa-eL6nwBrAZsEEwYvBo8MzxILGrs1fz37Tb9P82L3ZYdrB26fiYeRR6hjvDu988B_yRfPd9zL3Tfjr_go=

What should I change to take advantages of all the legacy items? I am open for full respect, even changing class.

Thanks
Last bumped on Apr 5, 2017, 6:34:30 AM
Good stuff, but going for Amplify could be outdated.
As for ascendancy Slayer can also work well, but depends on what you prefer.
Pick 2 heralds and a 50% reservation aura without reduced mana gem or any mana reservation nodes and don't worry about mana.
Putting Curse on hit + Herald of Thunder + Curse of your choice +2nd curse/something else on a 4link can work well. Put the other 2 elsewhere.
Melee char and no leech on the tree? where are those builds coming from?
No class change needed, just grab the life leech and you're good. Btw, your profile is set to private; absent an Anvil and block jewels in the tree your gladiator should have 61% block chance with the BoR. It's really good to get that to 75/78%.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info