Blade flurry channeling interruption

If you use a skill while channeling blade flurry it sometimes goes in to a stop-start cycle.
Below is an example.

http://imgur.com/a/SmoTD

I'm holding RMB (Blade flurry) and then pressing Q (Whirling blades) once. Blade flurry channeling then stops and start over and over.

This seems to be easily reproducible. This was done in predictive mode with a ~200ms latency.
Last edited by Bravestarrr on Nov 26, 2016, 10:36:57 AM
Last bumped on Nov 30, 2016, 11:30:42 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hey guys, this also happens with Flameblast.

If i click RMB quickly and then hold, it start "puttering", i.e. it casts 1 stack flameblasts even though i have enough mana and im holding down the mouse button that channels the skill. I can reproduce it easily and do so every day in Sarn Arena (I PvP a bunch).

At first we thought it was my mouse. Replaced mouse and it still happens.

Tried binding flameblast to the Q keyboard key and i can replicate the same bug.

:(
Get the same issue with scorching ray.

"

If i click RMB quickly and then hold, it start "puttering", i.e. it casts 1 stack flameblasts even though i have enough mana and im holding down the mouse button that channels the skill. I can reproduce it easily and do so every day in Sarn Arena (I PvP a bunch).

Tried binding flameblast to the Q keyboard key and i can replicate the same bug.

Are you playing on lockstep or predictive mode?
"
Bravestarrr wrote:
Get the same issue with scorching ray.

"

Are you playing on lockstep or predictive mode?

I'm playing in predictive mode. Will try lockstep today after work and see if it yields same results.
Currently looks like this only occurs on predictive mode. Lockstep doesn't have stutters.

RIP predictive channeling.
-Bump-

Hey GGG, can someone please test this out over there? <3

I rely heavily on flameblasts that are timed by fractions of seconds.

I know this is niche and might not be a priority, but it does seem to be an issue for at least someone other than me. And it's something that affects channeled skills on predictive mode. Started after new channel gems and 64bit client was released, but the bug isnt limited to 64bit version. It also happens on x84 client.

Same thing occurs with Scorching Ray for me.

"
-Bump-

Hey GGG, can someone please test this out over there? <3

I rely heavily on flameblasts that are timed by fractions of seconds.

I know this is niche and might not be a priority, but it does seem to be an issue for at least someone other than me. And it's something that affects channeled skills on predictive mode. Started after new channel gems and 64bit client was released, but the bug isnt limited to 64bit version. It also happens on x84 client.

Same thing occurs with Scorching Ray for me.

Same, really hoping to start the new league with a channeling build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info