Essence affix + Suffix cannot be change + Scouring ???

Hello !
i have a question

if i remove maximum life crafting and replace with suffix cannot be changed .. then use scouring on it. will Essence Suffix be removed?

Thanks !!!

(Photo source: poe.trade)

Last bumped on Sep 17, 2016, 2:00:51 PM
If the essence mod is a suffix and you have the suffixes cannot be changed mod, then the essence mod will remain if you scour it. Are you sure the essence mod is a suffix? It looks to be from that picture but I would make sure first. The essences ignore the meta mods when you craft with them, but the mods themselves are just like other mods if that was your concern.

Edit: fixed typos. Typing fast on ipad is hard :)
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Sep 17, 2016, 11:00:15 AM
"
mark1030 wrote:
If the essence mod is a suffix and you have the suffixes cannot be removed mod, then the essence mod will remain if you scour it. Are you sure the essence mod is a suffix? It looks to be from that picture but I would make sure first. The essences ignore the meta mods when you craft with them, but thee mods themselves are jist like other mods if that was your concern.

thanks u !!!

i want try make a Thorn Rapier with Deafening Essence of Woe for

Implicit: 50% Crit Multiplier

Prefix :74% spell damage
Prefix :30% increased Damage over Time (Leo craft)
Prefix :5% additional Chance to Block while Dual Wielding (Vagan craft)

Suffix :30+% Crit Multiplier
Suffix :20+% Attack Speed
Suffix : Can have multiple Crafted Mods (Elreon Craft)

and Bow with Shrieking Essence of Rage for 5 level gem :v

can i do it ????
but i think i only do that when i return to Standard :(
Last edited by smileyhb on Sep 17, 2016, 9:41:35 AM
You'd have to get really lucky to do that. The first would have to be the essence because if you do that after you have master metamods, it will overwrite them as if they were regular mods. That's the "essences ignore master metamods" part. So using that you will have the essence mod plus 3, 4, or 5 other mods. So you'd first have to get lucky and have an open spot for whichever metamod you want to start with. Chance are that even if you get the metamod and scour off some of the mods, you're going to be stuck with some of the mods that you started with and can't remove. I think you're not going to get exactly what you want unless you're extremely lucky.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
yea ... I will try xD
thanks u !!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info