PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

"
Kthx wrote:
Every time I try to log in, when it is loading stash tabs I get:

GGG Server request limit hit, throttling activated ...

It does this loading both standard, and then anarchy stash tabs. The whole logging in process takes at least 5 minutes, sometimes as long as 7.

How do I stop this from happening? It is extremely annoying.

You don't unfortunately. GGG limits the number of requests made to their server, so we can only send as many requests to their server as they will allow.

If you've logged in, you can right click a tab and refresh it, so that you don't have to do a full update.

In v0.0.8 we've added the ability to only download selected leagues, so that you don't have to download leagues you aren't currently playing in.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
You can't somehow stop your program from spamming GGG with requests? I'm sure some sort of small delay would prevent it.
IGN - Jiizanthapus
"
Kthx wrote:
You can't somehow stop your program from spamming GGG with requests? I'm sure some sort of small delay would prevent it.

That's exactly what "throttling activated" means. GGG will only allow a certain number of requests per minute, if Procurement has got close to the limit allowed per minute, the throttling kicks in and it has to wait out the rest of the time until it can continue sending requests. If it just wants a few seconds and starts firing off requests too quickly it will still be within the same time frame, and GGG will send back an error for too many requests.
Out of interest Kthx, how many tabs do you have?
I tried it and it's a really cool software. I just learned I can get chaos & gcp with some garbage item in my stash, woot!

I don't know if you are aware of it but there is a bug with the interface under Windows 7 because of the automatic window repositioning option. When the window is moved to the edge of the screen, the interface get smaller and smaller and smaller and there is no way to resize it.
Last edited by kamoa on Jul 4, 2013, 5:43:55 PM
Ways to get round the throttling:

* E-tag / last modified - It would be useful if GGG used these. we can't do anything if if they don't though
* Proxies - Run requests through multiple proxies, shouldn't be too hard. Though it is in the ethical grey area.
* Custom API - if/when GGG adds stuff to this
Brutus. Do you even sync?
I get error - sequence contains no elements after it logs in
downloaded it today and started it - awesome prog.

when i try to start it again, i always get an error message

debuginfo
Spoiler
System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: Durch den Aufruf des Konstruktors für Typ "Procurement.MainWindow", der den angegebenen Bindungseinschränkungen entspricht, wurde eine Ausnahme ausgelöst. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: Der Typeninitialisierer für "POEApi.Model.Settings" hat eine Ausnahme verursacht. ---> System.FormatException: Die Eingabezeichenfolge hat das falsche Format.
bei System.Number.ParseDouble(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
bei System.Xml.XmlConvert.ToDouble(String s)
bei System.Xml.Linq.XAttribute.op_Explicit(XAttribute attribute)
bei POEApi.Model.Settings.<.cctor>b__1(XElement orb)
bei System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[TSource,TKey,TElement](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 keySelector, Func`2 elementSelector, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer)
bei System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[TSource,TKey,TElement](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 keySelector, Func`2 elementSelector)
bei POEApi.Model.Settings..cctor()
--- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---
bei POEApi.Model.Settings.get_UserSettings()
bei Procurement.ViewModel.ScreenController..ctor(MainWindow layout)
bei Procurement.MainWindow..ctor()
--- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---
bei System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.RewrapException(Exception e, IXamlLineInfo lineInfo, Uri baseUri)
bei System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
bei System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
bei System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
bei System.Windows.Application.LoadBamlStreamWithSyncInfo(Stream stream, ParserContext pc)
bei System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Uri resourceLocator, Boolean bSkipJournaledProperties)
bei System.Windows.Application.DoStartup()
bei System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1(Object unused)
bei System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
bei MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
Feature request: An option to exclude certain tabs from the vendor recipes. (Eg. exclude a tab that contains leveling gear, or a tab with items that are in a forum shop)
IGN: Clif_PewPew
OFFLINE does not work. I get this message:

Procurement v0.0.7 Initialized.

Loading characters...                                                                     

[NOT OK]ERROR: There was an error deserializing the object of type System.Collections.Generic.List`1[[POEApi.Model.JSONProxy.Character, POEApi.Model, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null]]. Encountered unexpected character '<'.

IGN: Zorpee

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info