Unnatural Energy - Can't Find

In the Wiki, it says, "South-West, end of bridge, in The Battlefront"

However, I've been going every single area I can access (unfortunately barrier blocks me from going to where I think the Elemental is). Is there some kind of prerequisite?

Please let me know fellas and felines! You can reply here, or message me in-game @ReignofpainGames

Thanks!
Last bumped on Jun 4, 2016, 12:22:53 PM
Have you tried removing the blockade with the infernal talc quest? Also, there are two dead ends on each side of the bridge, maybe he's there.

Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Ok, list of things I have tried.

1 - Resetting Zone and re-exploring bridge. Still a "Force Field" type barrier.
2 - Checking the two dead-ends above and below the bridge.
3 - Switching to a Lightning Skill (for unknown reasons).

I will try the Blockade next.

--- Blockade did nothing. Explored all of Ebony Barracks (for other side of bridge), and still no results.
Last edited by ReignGames on Jun 4, 2016, 11:01:16 AM
No result on Blockade effect. I also checked other side of bridge (Ebony Barracks end of it) to no avail. Will keep updating!
Upon several different theories, I finally determined the issue.

Unlike with MOST Areas/Maps - In order to actually get this Prophecy to work you CANNOT have any other ACTIVE Prophecies in The Battlefront!

The LOCATION is correct, however (just keep going down the bridge until you hit the Force Field-Type Barrier, and the Elemental should be there! If he isn't, you have another Prophecy active in The Battlefront.
If possible, could a GGG Moderator please update this thread title with a Solved at the end? Thanks!
"
If possible, could a GGG Moderator please update this thread title with a Solved at the end? Thanks!

Ah, right, that's exactly it. The prophecy must activate, which means it needs to show the reminder on the right, only one prophecy that has a reminder can be active at any time and you can't choose which one will activate. If oyu reset the area after prophecy activates you will lose it.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info