2.2 Video Guide || BleedQuake Gladiator with Atziri's Disfavour + Dual Curse

This will be a build guide on what I have been running for a little while recently

Capability
-Atziri kill
-t15 maps
-pretty much all content of endgame.

Q.) Is it a walk in the park easy build?
A.) pretty much

Q.) Will i die?
A.) depends on you..

Q.) soo...
A.) shut up an read the guide (-_-)

Do not be discouraged by its low dps via tool tip.
Earthquake is going to be your primary skill to clear maps with only one hit.
Anything that survives usually deserves a medal.

Cyclone is going to be your secondary skill to assist in boss fights.
It may not be entirely necessary but I feel its utility and dps work together.

Video-Guide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI1_BcyBIlU

Video was recorded in t13 map as i ran out of t15 maps.

Recommendations
Some equips that make the build fall together are
-Atziri's Disfavour 4L
-1000+ Armor Chest 5L
-Emperor's Grasps
-Dual Curse Amulet
-Enhance Skill Gem lvl 3+

if you cannot get your hands on at least the disfavour with enhance gem, than maybe
hold off from the build for awhile. Keep in mind, you only need a 4L disfavour

Equipment

Flasks are upto you
but for mapping I run Life,Life,QS,QS,Granite

Gems
Atziri's Disfavour= Enhance> Vulnerability> Blasphamy> Temporal Chains
Chest5L= Earthquake> Melee Phys> Less Duration> Endurance Charge on Melee Stun> Rapid Decay
Chest6L= 6th Link is either Increase AOE or Rarity
Gloves/Emperors Grasps= Cyclone> Melee Phys> Increase AOE> Fortify
Boots= CWDT> Immortal Call> Molten Shell> Increase Duration
Helmet= CWDT> Golem | Leap Slam> Faster Attacks

Jewels
Just aim for physical dmg/Life/Area damage/life steal/damage over time
you'll figure that part out.
I do use an Intuitive Leap jewel to reach the Martial Experience node. You can find this
if you follow the passive tree large life cluster, up an left to the closest jewel slot.
Again this is not a must have, just gives some extra dps.

Ascendancy
Rush to Gratuitous Violence and then Blood in the eyes
then for your merciless point, put into painforged, although it really doesnt matter

Playstyle
The playstyle is alot of fun, you can facetank most times without fear, but kiting around watching enermies health bars drop rapidly is just so satisfying.
pop your curse auras, run the map and hit the ground running... no pun intended =D
but you will hit the ground alot.

Bandits
1 Help Oak
2 Kill all
3 Help Oak or Kill all

Last edited by gainmer619 on Apr 20, 2016, 7:55:25 PM
Last bumped on May 22, 2016, 8:54:00 AM
Updated Video guide added
Anyone playing this? I want to make a Bleed Gladiator curious if this is a strong option
"
shahmat1972 wrote:
Anyone playing this? I want to make a Bleed Gladiator curious if this is a strong option

im not sure how many are playing this build, but as far "strong" goes, its very strong. have easy kill Atziri, yet to run uber atziri, but i run any map mod, exept phys reflect, working on constructing around it, phys to lightning is ok, but as bleed feeds from phys.

otherwise, even with no curse, enfeeble, triple dmg, i run t15 no worries.
Dirty Techniques makes EQ take even longer? Anyone know?
"
shahmat1972 wrote:
Dirty Techniques makes EQ take even longer? Anyone know?

it does make EQ take just a fraction longer, but if seen in my video, it is just a less than a second proc.
How ever, it moves over to your bleed effect duration, which does favor you in the end, and the 40% damage over time is alot more important.
I played a bleeding EQ gladiator also, but i'm going 1h and block. I was able to kill Core malachai with it. This build is really strong if you understand the mechanic and scale it properly.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1656138
Why would u waste intuitive leap to get Martial Experience? Thats probably the worst use of leap I can think off oO.

Sorry not trying to be rude, just wondering if I missed some hidden meaning to it.
"
Ultimace wrote:
Why would u waste intuitive leap to get Martial Experience? Thats probably the worst use of leap I can think off oO.

Sorry not trying to be rude, just wondering if I missed some hidden meaning to it.

its an example, you can slot any jewel with life/twohanded/area/DOT/res whatever you need to bring the dps or tank up.

but the the base dmg, atkspeed, and stun duration is enough for me to be happy.
this build needs a poison gem instead of IIR ! poison would scale on all thoses dot/ more damage and double dip on vunerability (physical damage boosted then 33% dot damage)

bleeding triple dip with vulne but doesnt stack with itself, poison will so it's a direct dps increase.

Also you do not use blood rage, so you can use, in the ascendacy class, outmatch and outlast instead of painforged !

4% more damage, and 4% as per frenzy, you have 3 frenzy... you get 12% More damage double dipping on main strike, then on bleed and then potentially poison if you use it, plus 12% as, you can also pick a 4th charge in the tree.

the life is very low for a melee no eva no acro no endurance charge no lightning coil

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAQHnBLMFLQVmCZYLYQ48DkMTTBQgFE0UcRXsF-EYkRpVJvguUzB3Nug5DjpSPAU8LT0AQzFFqUd-TP9OMlBHU7tZ_loaWp9fP2EhZFJlTWWnZrZnm2hlaPJs2G8ndO12rHh6eu97dHzZgZuCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhVKHaorwl3maaqIAqSeplK2Nrj6uUK9stz65HbyfvTa-eL6nv9XAZsGjwzPEuMauypDNX89-02_V-NZY2L3ZYdl82sHgn-Jh5FHpRuoY6wnvDu988B_z3fcy-Ov8S_4K

i believe this tree would be better, more damage, more life, a bit less of armour but it's not noticable on bosses , the extra hp worths it. I picked extra frenzy charge too and outmatch and outlast, you also get onslaught for movement speed, it complements earthquake nicely.

it has 103 % extra increased for your attack, less bleeding damage but the 103% extra on hit will compensate largely. 24% life, the frenzy charges 16% more damage 16% as

it loses 72% armor 4% extra phys reduc 20% stun dura 5% aoe
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Last edited by Geisalt on May 22, 2016, 9:38:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info