23 Players Banned for Use of Third-Party Software

We have permanently banned 23 players for using third-party software tools such as map hacks or bots.

Some have complained that there were no warnings before this ban. As our Terms of Use states, the use of third-party software is disallowed. If you were not included in this ban wave, then treat this post as your warning.

If you have any questions about the legitimacy of specific software, please email support@grindinggear.com for clarification before running it. If you're concerned about something, then it's probably not allowed.

(This is a news post in the announcements forum that is not posted as visible on the front page of the site. We will make announcements like this occasionally when they are useful or interesting for the community but don't warrant front-page placement. They do not replace the news that we post each weekday.)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Oct 29, 2015, 7:04:57 PM
Ban them. They ruin the game.

First page hype!

Shout out to OPA guild!!!
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
Last edited by Bowman8763 on Oct 29, 2015, 9:58:17 PM
Keep trimmin' them weeds, Chris. We're all better off without them.

Of course, the tricky thing about weeds is they keep coming back...
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
welp, time to pay the piper
I need more purple titles
Will you post their names in a wall of shame ?

Would be fun to see.
Please keep that ban hammer swinging and nailing RMT'ers also!

If there is a Hell! I'll see you there!
It's a shame people feel the need to be dipshits on a game.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Keep up the good work with getting rid of these people.
There have been more than enough official warnings. Good riddance.
*nod*
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info