Item Corrupted how can change colour of socket ?

Hello everyone ,

I need help with this , i need to know as i can change the colour of my item corrupted and how many cost me?

I need two blue and two green sockets.

Thank you for read this post.

You need a level 8 Vorici (or to find someone else with one) - at level 8, his crafting bench works on corrupted items. However, it also costs one Vaal orb per unit of currency. So, for example, if you used the 2 blue sockets craft, it would cost you 25 Vaals in addition to the usual 25 chroms.

It is probably cheaper just to buy another Blood Dance, unless you really need that level 14 haste specifically.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
"
viperesque wrote:
You need a level 8 Vorici (or to find someone else with one) - at level 8, his crafting bench works on corrupted items. However, it also costs one Vaal orb per unit of currency. So, for example, if you used the 2 blue sockets craft, it would cost you 25 Vaals in addition to the usual 25 chroms.

It is probably cheaper just to buy another Blood Dance, unless you really need that level 14 haste specifically.

Thank you for u help and i think that i will sell this because i am newbie with some week and only char on this game lvl 61 i won't have that expensive price for change the socket .
"
Afrodk wrote:
"
viperesque wrote:

Thank you for u help and i think that i will sell this because i am newbie with some week and only char on this game lvl 61 i won't have that expensive price for change the socket .

you know, you can change your gem combination to suit that blood dance. probably,trade with gem from your non corrupted 4L gear. that way, you can still use that boots, and its cheaper to rearrange other non corrupted 4L item.

of course, if your gem combinations is gonna use the LV 14 haste, not much to do than compromising it with another gem that works.

pm me if interested :)
Just don't.

Blood Dance sell for 1 chaos (+a couple fusing/jewellers to get them 4L).

To get BBGG, you would need s lot of vaal orbs, worth much more than new boots.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info