Filter for Endless Ledge (caster)

I can't say I'm a good racer. I got to lvl 24 in the first race this season with 10 minutes left but then died to a group of dischargers, after that I haven't been able to get more than 5 points due to RNG and lack of skill. I've been mostly running as a shadow based on Mathil's strategy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv91BnMIiiA
(though it's now outdated since you no longer get ice nova).

I spend way too long in sorting through the opening box so I figured I'd customize a loot filter to highlight magma orb, fire trap & freezing pulse and hide most of the other gems and equipment. It will hide all shields, swords, axes, maces, staves (?), claws, bows & quivers (both in the opening box and throughout the race).

Also it will play an alert sound if firestorm happens to drop (it hasn't yet). Medium and larger flasks will be highlighted.

I started with Neversink's filter (thread 1246208) and deleted everything after section 0300 currency and added the following (the spacing doesn't show correctly in the forum view):

Spoiler

Show
Class "Gem"
BaseType "Magma Orb" "Fire Trap" "Freezing Pulse"
SetBorderColor 30 150 180
SetFontSize 41

Show
Class "Gem"
BaseType "Firestorm"
SetTextColor 30 150 180
SetBackgroundColor 255 255 255
SetFontSize 45
PlayAlertSound 6 300

Hide
Class Gem
BaseType "Ice Shot" "Double Strike" "Fireball" "Cleave" "Molten Strike" "Viper Strike" "Ground Slam" "Split Arrow" "Ethereal Knives" "Heavy Strike" "Glacial Hammer" "Frost Blades" "Spectral Throw" "Burning Arrow" "Dual Strike"

Hide
Class "Shields"
Hide
Class "Sword" "Axe" "Mace" "Stave" "Claw"
SetBorderColor 0 0 0 0
SetFontSize 20

Hide
Class "Bows" "Quivers"

Show
Class "Sceptres"
BaseType "Quartz Sceptre"
SetFontSize 41

Show
Class "Utility Flasks"
SetBackgroundColor 0 128 0
SetBorderColor 0 0 0

Show
Class "Flask"
Rarity = Normal
BaseType "Medium" "Large" "Greater" "Grand" "Giant"
SetTextColor 255 255 255
SetBorderColor 255 215 0

Show
Class "Flask"
Rarity = Magic
BaseType "Medium" "Large" "Greater" "Grand" "Giant"
SetTextColor 100 100 255
SetBorderColor 255 215 0

I ran one race with it and it definitely helps me start out (especially if I'm restarting twice in one race :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info