How to report posts on the forums?

I think a "Report" button next to [Q] and [PM] would be a nice addition. I know you can contact Support but doing it for every single post that breaks the rules of the forums would flood them with reports.
If I posted a trade thread in General Discussion for example, they could just report my post so a mod sees it and moves it quickly. Reporting it to Support would take years and it's not worth it for a simple task like this.

While we're on the subject, I think the forums could use a "Forum Feedback" subforum for threads specifically related to the forums. The "Suggestions" subforum is only for gameplay ideas.

Regards.
Implement /players x already
I have suggested this before, and they will work on it in the future. For now if it is that bad of a thread report it to a mod and they will assist.
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
I think reporting posts is vital to a forum that is so heavily moderated. Not sure why this feature wasn't implemented from the get-go.
Implement /players x already
"
I think reporting posts is vital to a forum that is so heavily moderated. Not sure why this feature wasn't implemented from the get-go.

Because in CB it was not needed, we had a very good community.
Twitch.tv/Nithryok

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info