Looking to assemble team to kill people at bandits on HC!

Hey guys, just trying to find other people who wanna trick people at the bandits quest.

All we need to do is make a game called "Kill Alira" or something and wait for people to join and vote first. As long as we vote quickly last they wont have time to see we've voted to help the bandit. Thus, we can swiftly kill them with the assistance of all the mobs!! Good times, and totally approved by the mods/devs. Working as intended.

So, who's down?

Also, for feedback, I think this is great implementation!
Last edited by richemont on Feb 11, 2013, 8:10:27 PM
faster to solo kill people. just lvl to ~30 and kill all lvl ~20.
You sir are a douch.
If you wan't to kill people - wait for honorable, honest 1v1 fighting.
Or Cutthroat.
Just like I do.
Don't be a lameass. If you would have done that to me, I would have tracked you down and gave you the beating of your life irl. Douche.
Meh. It's not nice to kill people in HC, but not against the rules. No need to threaten people with IRL beatings, it only makes you look childish.
It sounds a lot like OP got stung and is looking to promote awareness in the hopes that devs would do something about it.

I honestly hope that they dont, Wraeclast is a place for the exiled, a place of theives and scum-bags. People doing things like this fits right into the world and is as it should be IMO.

On the other hand I would think twice about OP's offer, theres no telling he wont abandon you in the same way.

Wraeclast is not a safe place.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info