3D PoE items I have printed

So a while back I made a thread about how my library gives the community free access to 3D printers, and about how I thought of printing PoE items. However it got moved to GD for good reasons. (You can find it here.) However Now I Have actually made some of the items, I would like to make a thread about it in Community Showcase. So without further ado, here is what I have printed:

Hyaon's Fury, by SnowmAnnn:
SnowmAnnn's thread

Unfortunately, one of the hilts didn't print very well. It was the one of the bottom and it tried to print on a tiny little speck of a support and it fell over a few times while printing. However the rest of the sword came out beautifully and I'm super happy to have been able to make it. Much thanks to SnowmAnnn for this awesome 3D model and also a wonderful Windripper model I will be printing out in the next week or two :D

Rebuke of the Vaal, by justindjg
justindjg's thread
Spoiler

I'm very happy with this one, one side isn't as good as the other, because it had to be printed with supports which I cut off after the print was done. I cut them off as best as I could however there's still little scraps on it. Thank you justindjg for making such an awesome model! It is so fun to hold and swing around like a maniac :P
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
Last edited by jugglereli on Jun 19, 2015, 3:23:23 PM
Looking forward seeing how the windripper turns out
Haha, awesome! That turned out really well for such a low poly model. Enjoy!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info