Fan Art is fitting

Found this in Fan Art I like it

*No good at threads sorry for scrolling
I need a signature to look legit
I really want to post a picture response, but I fear I'm going to end up getting in trouble.

Instead, I will just say - "This is not accurate, you need to turn the window into a computer monitor and have the watcher sitting on a couch eating chips."
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
All the people complaining about not getting into the beta are really gonna be sad when real life comes knocking on their door and they realize this is probably a drop in the hat compared to what they are excluded from.

That's right kids you don't always get what you want. It's gonna suck. Work hard for what you want or just sit and pout either way don't plan on everything going your way.
"
"
I really want to post a picture response, but I fear I'm going to end up getting in trouble.

Instead, I will just say - "This is not accurate, you need to turn the window into a computer monitor and have the watcher sitting on a couch eating chips."

lol fail
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Community showcase? This is a whinge thread about closed beta and belongs in GD.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I still thought it was funny.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info