[FAN ART] Nessa

Because I love her, a simple portrait

http://i.imgur.com/wXPxZ4O.jpg

[Removed by Support]
sorry didn t know it was not allowed even for fanart

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Feb 12, 2015, 5:12:21 PM
Good Job!
What did you post that was removed by Supporter?
Good stuff!

"
Samkiud wrote:
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
He said was a nsfw version of it.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
"
Samkiud wrote:

I made her without clothes in this same position.

I did post a spoiler and a warning, and the link had to be copy-pasted. Received some Pm that people posted it on reddit, it might have created too much publicity XD.

I am sorry if it was not ok .

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Feb 13, 2015, 3:29:49 PM
lolol, the joys of working in layers hu?

i actually like the pic, its quirkly but under the cartoonish fun i think theres actually some good art knowledge and skills in play there. I get the feeling that you are quite a capable artist.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
lolol, the joys of working in layers hu?

i actually like the pic, its quirkly but under the cartoonish fun i think theres actually some good art knowledge and skills in play there. I get the feeling that you are quite a capable artist.

thks for the nice words :)

I just really started digital painting the last 2 weeks (before I was just using Photoshop to do kids postcards) and I struggle a little with colors and lightings in this media for now because I am not used to paint "Alla prima".

Drawing on screen is quite different than on a paper for me and I still have no customs brushes, so most of it is made with the basics ones.

About my skills, I am self taught and most of it on acrylic so I can t really compete with trained artists but the more you try, the better you get I guess.

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Feb 14, 2015, 5:10:35 AM
oh ya its a lot different to acrylic painting. I used to use mostly acrylics in the past, theyre nice actually, a lot faster drying than oils, very controlable. But both are far removed from photoshop.

Its different, like you have way less control in some respects and you have to really work it to make it look even half as convincing as real paint. But in other ways you get a lot more control, with the layers and the blend functions etc, I can take this flat layer of 'painting' and turn it into a translucent ink wash over the top of the other stuff, then clipping mask it to this other layer so it doesnt go over the edges of this section, and then i can make another layer turn into ink that makes things brighter rather than darker so im pinting with liquid light essentially, thats where it gets interesting and theres a whole aspect of control there that needs as much learning as simplying using the brush in your hand to describe a shape on the page/screen. Half the battle is fought in opitions menus rather than with the dexterity of your hand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info