My first fanart
This is my first fanart for Path of Exile hope you guys like it!
I did this on faber castell water colour pencils(since i cant find the normal ones) and
edited the flames a little bit using paint.NET
Niiiiiiice, I like it :D
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
"
jugglereli wrote:
Niiiiiiice, I like it :D

thanks!
Nice job. Loved it ;)
Why in the hell he wears pants?! No pants in game.
And why does he hold a shield in the right arm and wand in the left? What a weirdo.
Last edited by SidleJinks on Jan 29, 2015, 1:35:55 AM
Nice :O
"
SidleJinks wrote:
And why does he hold a shield in the right arm and wand in the left? What a weirdo.

Have you ever played Templar with 1h + shield? =)

edit: sorry for double post.
Last edited by NarraX1337 on Jan 29, 2015, 2:24:54 AM
"
"
SidleJinks wrote:

Have you ever played Templar with 1h + shield? =)

edit: sorry for double post.

Nope. You wanna tell me that they all are weirdos? Nothing surprising, templars look like mental asylum runaways.
Cool art. I like the fact that there is no expression of fear or pain. -the fire is simply part of him.
Forum signature
"
Why in the hell he wears pants?! No pants in game.

It's a sceptre :p.And even if it's a wand a bunch of people in this game runs around with wand shields anyways XD
About the pants,idk really :p
Last edited by ACRpanda on Feb 6, 2015, 11:07:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info