[1.3 Help] WoE + BoR + Cleave/Dual Strike

So I want to create a Cleave/Dual Strike Build with IR WoE (legacy 10% block) and BoR (new one with 6% block cause it's less expensive and i'm poor, might make an effort for a legacy one but I believe those went up in price). This is for Standard, Softcore and my objective is to reach level 80.

Questions:

* Is it viable to have only 171% increased maximum life cause i have 186% increased armour and 42% block?
* What auras should I use? (Thinking of Grace + Purity of Elements + HoA)
* Is 284% increased Physical Damage enough?
* Should I go Stone of Lazwhar and Rainbowstrides even at 42% block?
* What should I drop/add?

Here's the tree I came with:

Thanks for the feedback in advance
Last edited by nikolazdl on Dec 17, 2014, 9:59:34 AM
1. Yes
2. It's a matter of preference, but if you can afford the lost in res, you can change purity of elements for vitality, it can help to sustain blood rage for more dps. Is also a red gem wich can be ghanged for purity of fire vs Atziri.
3. In my old Woebor I had 20k dps with less than that and I reached lvl 85 easy.
4. I dont think is needed. A good amulet can give you resist and a lot of dps.
5. You can add some endurance charges. Enduring cry+echo and Inmortal Cry+Increase duration are really good.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1124762
"
0Nemesis wrote:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1124762

Thanks for the Guide..I will stick to my tree cause of a few points

* More % increased Physical Damage
* 10% less life but ~50% more increased armor plus 4% additional physical damage reduction and 20% less damage from crit(Those big hits are important when going for armour)
* IR allows me to use that grace for a 2000+ armor bonus and take advantage from both Evasion and Armor of BoR and any Evasion/Armour/Evasion and Armour gloves can be used
* All this with less 4 points spent :P

Still the Gem set ups are interesting and the gear suggestions are also good.

I was thinking of going for the following setups:

BoR: Multistrike + Blood Magic + Cleave + Dual Strike

WoE: Vengeance + Riposte + CoH + Warlord's Mark (linked) and EC (unlinked) (only got 5 slots)

Gloves: CWDT + IC + ID + BR

Rainbowstrides: Reduced Mana + Grace + Herald of Ash + Purity of Elements(or Vitality if I can take the hit on resistances)

Can you guys tell me what you think?

Thanks all
why cleave + dual strike?

why not hatred?
I was thinking about Cleave for AoE and Dual for single but i guess i could use Cleave for both since the difference is not that big, what do you suggest for the 4th gem?! Added fire damage?!

As i said earlier I'd rather be defensively more reliable over DPS so I'm more inclined to use grace for tons of armour since block is not that reliable now, It's ~2000 * 2.87 armour. I can easily reach in for reduced mana reserved on sovereignty nodes and use Grace + Anger + HoA but that would be after I reach level 80. That's my reason behind it don't know if it's a valid one lol.
Last edited by nikolazdl on Dec 18, 2014, 9:27:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info