[Open] Fire skills projectile speed

Even though I can kill up to lvl 80 in PvP, there is some kind of nuisance:

- My fire projectile is slower than a replay. This makes it completely useless, because when the target is away, you simply cannot hit, whereas when he is closer you are not going to use this skill, in favor of a faster one, especially when you are stunned. Fireball cannot be treated as a projectile, because compared to other elementals, such as lightning, it is waaay too slow, with same base+gem attack speed. Of course it cannot be treated as pure elemental like lightning, because then it would ne way too overpowered, especially in totem builds. It need to rest somewhere between a projectile and a pure elemental category. Right now, only way to use it is in concentrated packs and that is mainly for the explosion area effect.
- Molten shell is overpowered. I like when idiot melee characters spam me, brake it and receive 4-5k damage (thus having to brake it with ranged attacks --only they don't have any) and almost instantly die.

- Firestorm "shower speed" (the speed from when cast till when it drops) is also low. There is practically no real difference using it from lvl1 to lvl15 gem, in terms of speed. This also makes it almost impossible to hit a running opponent (when using large area, coverage is small and when using "concentrated" gem, coverage area is too small -- given the "shower speed", to hit a character). The speed from when the skill is cast, until it hits the ground, needs to have a linear progression, depending on the gem level. SMALL progression however, to avoid being OP.

- Chance of stunning / freezing someone even 5-6 level under you, using elemental damage (cold / lightning), even when that character has almost maxed out resistances is not simply high, it is 99%. Especially for totem builds with spark or cold. Perhaps it has to do with the added bonuses of extra gems these totems have. But I cannot be lvl 64, fight with lvl 67 cold damage witch and be frozen the entire session.
freesing depends not only on resist
when ppl start have 5+k hp you cant chill and froze them that ez
Didn't know that, thanks, very useful.
However not good in terms of game mechanics.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info