Mewtwo

Bow before your almighty overlord!!

Next to Bulbasaur and its evolutions, this is my fav.
Mewtwo was banned from pokemon fights in my junior high, so I used Gengar.

Spoiler

Also, I find it impressive that a pokemon managed to learn the Kamehameha.

Spoiler
Last edited by Mephasm on Jul 12, 2014, 12:53:51 AM
Pokemon red and blue came out on gameboy around the time I was... I dunno', like 11-12 years old maybe. At least that is when we all heard of it in school.

We used Mewtwo, but at that age kids aren't the greatest gamers. Only a few of us were smart enough to figure out everything in the game, thus we pwned with no mercy.

It was so long ago I barely even remember. But I liked the the fish, Magikarp I think, who turned into the dragon-looking Pokemon. I liked Pigeon, and also the squirtle ones. Also the leaf/earth one.

Of course I had a group of various Pokemon that would compliment each other, different elements, etc. I was like the Pokemon baws in my school. Shit, I was playing final fantasy when I was like five years old. Kids had no chance.

At some point my friend and I found out about some glitch to get, like, level 200+ Pokemon (it was near water, but I really don't remember much more than that, it might have been a cheat or something I don't remember). After that it just got stupid.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Last edited by BoltThrower87 on Jul 12, 2014, 1:10:59 AM
shit tier char

cy@
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info