Question on Ethereal Knives & On-Hit Effects

1) Does 'Ethereal Knvies' benefit from passives in the skill tree like Mind Drinker, which says "2% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched back as Mana"?

2) Since Ethereal Knives is a physical attack, if I have a claw equipped that gives +X Life Gained for Each Enemy Hit by your Attacks, would I get that? I'm not noticing it at these low levels but I'm not 100% sure.

3) If the answer to #2 is no, would Ethereal Knives benefit from a base stat on a claw like "X% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life/Mana"? Or are all these things just for auto attacks only?
Bump, anyone happen to know?
EK is not a physical attack. It is a spell that does physical projectile damage.

PS: In the future check the Beta Skill Feedback forum: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/201. You'll find the answers to these types of questions there as well as a more appropriate place to ask.
Last edited by Omnivore61 on Feb 3, 2013, 2:44:05 AM
Ah that's a shame, I'm looking to make a claw-centric character that's viable in HC. Any suggestions?
Check out the shadow forum, should be some builds there that will give you some ideas or a starting point. My advice wouldn't be worth much as my HC claw shadow died to Piety and I've kinda given up on melee for awhile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info