Season Eight, Event 108: 40 Minute Descent Champions

This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Bounty at season end. You can view the current top three participants by class here.

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

You are able to read up information regarding Descent: Champions events here

Dead characters will still be able to receive reward points in Descent: Champions events.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: Demigod's Bounty (Unique Golden Obi) and 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 24: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 20-23: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 17-19: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 14-16: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 11-13: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 8-10: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 5-7: 1 Reward Point

Alternate Prizes:
The following are awarded to all players to complete them, not just the first.
  • Defeat Rukuku, the Pagan God: 1 Reward Point
  • Defeat The Brute: 1 Reward Point
  • Defeat Hatestorm: 1 Reward Point
  • Defeat Avatar of the Tempest: 1 Reward Point
  • Defeat General Gravicius: 1 Reward Point

Full-clear Prizes:
The first player to kill all of the monsters in any of the following areas will receive:
  • Normal difficulty The Freezing Chamber: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty The Obelisks of Faith: 2 Reward Points

Random Prizes:
Each Reward Point you earn in this race counts as a ticket in a random draw for one of the following items:
  • Alternate Art Lifesprig Unique Item (15 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Pillar of the Caged God Unique Item (10 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Berek's Pass Unique Item (5 available to be won)
Hi, top 4 witch sistaz :p
IGN: DogeBerlin [Torment]
My Torment Shop! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1127155
Torment Atziri Service: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1142958
Season 8 Race #17
Season 9 Race #4
best race. lag. die. start 7 minutes late. faaaaaaantastic
Heres some fun items
:D
only 2 blue packs in halls 3 :( i feel confident about witch now atleast
FUCKING STUPID EU servers , fucking stupid , i am so mad right now 13 th overall pff , i could have been top 5 easy and i am being modest here.First 20 minutes full of spikes and disconnections , every minute i would to endure my ping going to 1k+ as i have for 3 weeks + now .

Whats wrong with you , fucking fix them , how many other complaints do you need?Do you actually really plan going on like this when the servers have already crashed 2 motherfucking times already? I stopped racing once ~3 weeks ago hoping as a fool that you would do something but you seem to be ignoring this so bad , i would have so many more points now seeing as i always come in top 10 top 20 in worst cases top 50 in nearly every race but naaa the stupid servers decided to ruin everything.

You will say lel its your fault , FUCKIN NOT ..contacted net provider -->no problem ,
contacted support sending winMTR results and guess what? NO EFFING PROBLEM WITH ME AGAIN

Jeez what should i do , play on american servers? Ye right 250 ping when racing...I can do that when i am playing (safer then Eu when u can rip anytime from a stupid spike) but its even worse doing that on races. Even playing the "main: game with a constant 250 ping is so annoying i rarely do it now.

Should i lose every hope because if so just tell me so i can finally dump this game where problems outnumber the advantages every moment.
apparently witch exile does like 50 damage to char in full armor and stuns you every time she hits
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info