Not sure if trollin but I won 20 exalt with 1 fusing

So today I've decided to sell my 51 fusing in the trade channel. Sold 50 fusing and gambled 1 fusing to the same guy. But before all this happen I made it clear to him that I don't like lottery "for reasons i don't want to discuss about". Anyways boom it happen fused 6 link with 1 fusing. lol amazing RNG

Here is the screenshot in the spoiler

sold 50 fusing gambled 1 fusing
Spoiler

nonlinked
Spoiler

6-linked with 1 fusing
Spoiler

me wiining 20 exalts
Spoiler

Last edited by artsy23 on Jun 19, 2014, 8:31:14 PM
Time for you to play the lottery IRL... again.

I still would never do lottery stuff cause I understand the odds, and if I would ever do it, I'd do it only with a streamer that isnt a no-name. You never know.
Oblivious
Maybe I should give him like half of the exalt (10 ex) I won from the lotery to him back? what do you guys think? because I feel like 1 fusing to 20 exalts LEL.
Last edited by artsy23 on Jun 19, 2014, 8:37:39 PM
"
artsy23 wrote:
not sure maybe I should give him like half of the exalt I won from the lotery to him back? what do you guys think?

You won fair and square. Keep it.
adania/93 --- ElementalNecro/91 --- GwanSauceMan/90
ScionFakeWitch/88 --- WikiWikiWitch/87 --- LArrowToTheKnee/83
Lethal_Injection/80
[b color="#FE2EC8"][b color="#FFAC12"][/b]
^why? you earned every last bit of it. Odds were against you too. You deserve it, roll in money and he'll "roll" in his 6l.
Oblivious
If you want to share good karma, buy some low level stuff (crest of preandus, goldrim) and give it to some newbies in A1N.
Last edited by yeenzoo on Jun 19, 2014, 8:40:20 PM
He could have just said fuck it but he didn't he paid 20 exalt good guy Celery...+1 vouch trust worthy will lotery more for him.
Last edited by artsy23 on Jun 19, 2014, 8:44:28 PM
JackedCelery here. I confirm, that was pretty random, I wasn't really intending on doing a lottery at that point.

"i hate lotery tho" "the 1 chaos i gamble"... casual gambling in fashion today artsy23!
My HC Race & PVP Rewards collection at /3140751. Please help me locate the few missing ones!
"
Broccolini wrote:
JackedCelery here. I confirm, that was pretty random, I wasn't really intending on doing a lottery at that point.

"i hate lotery tho" "the 1 chaos i gamble"... casual gambling in fashion today artsy23!

This is the funniest shit ever occur in my 1 year experience of playing poe. One thing for sure tho it's not my luck in game its celery's luck RNG. What I mean by this is that I don't usually get lucky if i were the one who click that fusing into that chest, maybe because real life luck? I don't know if this makes sense. I don't think math RNG has anything to do with that 1 fusing I gave him. So in another word is it My luck or celery's luck?
Last edited by artsy23 on Jun 19, 2014, 8:54:28 PM
Funny stuff. Good thread.
Standard Forever

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info