Devourers and decoy totem

I think that decoy totem should trigger devourers. It triggers every other monster that is underground or hidden in some way. I have a pretty low life/es build (1400/900) and use minions and decoy totem to survive. I do fine with most maps, but I can't even get through a map like dark forest without dying like 3 times. Or if devourers turn up on some other map, I have to skip it. Even if I put decoy totems everywhere, they only come out when I'm walking over them. If they triggered with decoy totem, I'd have no problem with them. It's that initial surprise attack that kills me.
They can smell human blood
"Blue warrior shot the food"
on my side decoy totem works very well with devourers...idk why its not the same for you. They always get off the ground to hit my totem. Maybe its because I have alot of evasion...idk.
Glowing green mouse cursor plz.
It works fine after they attack me, but they never come out the very first time to attack the totem, like with underground zombies or the boiling ambushers. The first attack is always on me. Is it different for you?
Precint, -max resist, deviourers blue pack spawns and I died in less than a sec, literaly, 6+k ES. Yeah its fucking annoying, since I basically can't figure how to handle it, there is no time to react and push flask button they spawn all at the same time and attack.

I dunno about decony totem, but at least stupid zombies should run AHEAD of master, not BEHIND him, they are supposed to be meat shield, but seems it is sooo hard to fix AI. :E
IGN: MsAnnoyance
"
qquno wrote:
Precint, -max resist, deviourers blue pack spawns and I died in less than a sec, literaly, 6+k ES. Yeah its fucking annoying, since I basically can't figure how to handle it, there is no time to react and push flask button they spawn all at the same time and attack.

I dunno about decony totem, but at least stupid zombies should run AHEAD of master, not BEHIND him, they are supposed to be meat shield, but seems it is sooo hard to fix AI. :E

Yeah zombies can be annoying that way, but even they don't trigger the devourers to come out the very first time. I can handle the blue packs and the rares, if I can get past the first hit, but it's tough. If their first attack would trigger on minions and decoy totems, I'd be happy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info