2xVaal Burning Arrow
1xVaal Reave
1xVaal Spectral Throw
3xVaal Fireball
3xVaal Power Siphon
1xVaal Storm Call
3xVaal Ice Nova
2xVaal Cold Snap

So no new Vaal auras at all. I'm guessing they're rare as fuck. And no rare fragments.

I'm guessing an "increase" in drop rate of nothing is still nothing.

Pretty fucking disappointed.

EDIT:
1xVaal Immortal Call
1xVaal Glacial Hammer
1xMidnight!

Got at 32nd corrupted area.
Last edited by Blakslab on May 2, 2014, 4:23:19 PM
They never said you'd be getting new Vaal gems at a higher rate than others.

So you found 6 fragments and no noons or midnights. Did you not understand what they meant by relative? It means iwhen a fragment drops, nstead of it having a 1 in 12 ( or whatever number) chance to be a midnight, it will be 1 in 10 (or whatever less number). They didn't say more fragments would drop. Just that when they do drop, you have a better chance of getting a rarer one.

Six fragments is nowhere near enough of a sample size.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
Did you not understand what they meant by relative?

Could you be more of a dick?

I was pointing out that 0/29 drops trying to get a midnight. Doesn't seem like a great drop rate at all.
"
Blakslab wrote:
"

I was pointing out that 0/29 drops trying to get a midnight. Doesn't seem like a great drop rate at all.

It's a fairly decent drop rate.

I mean something as common as a transmutation orb is like 1/50 (if that high).
Closed beta member since: March 19, 2012
"
Blakslab wrote:
"

And how many midnights did you find before this patch? I wasn't being a dick. You just sounded like you didn't understand what relative meant. And it still sounds like you don't. It has nothing to do with how many midnights you found out of how many runs. What it does have to do with is how many midnights you found out of the fragments you found, which is 0 out of 6. I think the proper whine for you to make was "drop rates of fragments are too low".
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
i havent found a midnight yet and i farmed catacombs/ledge heavily. got several noons, 2 new auras and tons of dusks/downs

anyone who expected anything else - was delusional. this is by design and will remain so
Found four midnights in an hour. Drop rate increased by 10000%?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info