Claw Build Idea's

I have recently acquired a 400+ phys dps claw so was looking to make a physical crit build with it.

The main considerations I am having at the moment are:

- Life or ES
- Reave or Spectral Throw
- If Spectral throw, CoC or not
- Vaal Pact or no Vaal Pact

This is on Ambush by the way.

What are your experiences?
ign KlearSpeed

1.3 Torment - Scion Kinetic Build Guide (HC Viable)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1146976
go for Reave, and something similar to my claw Shadow.

if you have a 5-link, support Reave with Blind, Power Charge on Crit, Endurance On Melee Stun, and Multistrike or Melee Physical Damage (depending on the speed of your claws).

if you want to go Spectral Throw, get some nearby lightning damage nodes from the tree, and use my other build as a baseline: ST + LMP + CoC + Storm Call.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
johnKeys wrote:

if you have a 5-link, support Reave with Blind, Power Charge on Crit, Endurance On Melee Stun, and Multistrike or Melee Physical Damage (depending on the speed of your claws).

if you want to go Spectral Throw, get some nearby lightning damage nodes from the tree, and use my other build as a baseline: ST + LMP + CoC + Storm Call.

Why pick Blind over something like Faster Attacks though, or even Added Cold?

I'd think both of those to be better options given that they modify the damage output rather than 'just' laying on a minor debuff :s
If you're going to go reave, I would recommend using Conc Effect. It gives you a ton of free DPS.

My highest level standard char is a shadow that dual wields Claws, and he's CI. Keep in mind though that the gear needed for a good CI build tends to be really expensive.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Last edited by toyotatundra on May 2, 2014, 2:08:11 AM
"
johnKeys wrote:

You could almost just go with Bringer of Rain, though I don't think a non-legacy one would be better than a 6l.
If you have the links for it, consider putting your Reave on blood magic. With claws you shouldn't even notice the cost if you are a life build with reasonably high life. Then you can run as many auras as your mana can support.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
if softcore, dual claw is really fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info