Season Seven, Event 108: 1 Hour ELBLAMT

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Dead characters will still be able to receive reward points in Endless Ledge events.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 13: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 11-12: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 10: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 8-9: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 7: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 5-6: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 3-4: 1 Reward Point

Random Prizes:
Each Reward Point you earn in this race counts as a ticket in a random draw for one of the following items:
  • Alternate Art Wurm's Molt Unique Item (30 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Blackgleam Unique Item (20 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Thousand Ribbons Unique Item (30 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Unset Ring Item (15 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Prismatic Eclipse Unique Item (5 available to be won)
Pardon a noob question, is this league Endless Ledge BLAMT?
IGN: DogeBerlin [Torment]
My Torment Shop! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1127155
Torment Atziri Service: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1142958
Season 8 Race #17
Season 9 Race #4
omg! I hate you!

I want BLAMT to be a perma league! By far the best mode in this game and you are going to start the event at 5am local time! I can't play ='(

"
Rohak wrote:
omg! I hate you!

I want BLAMT to be a perma league! By far the best mode in this game and you are going to start the event at 5am local time! I can't play ='(

Having a perma league where you are forced to use a keystone (bloodmagic) would be lame. Take that out and would be cool though
This is my first ELBLAMT. I guess EL stands for Endless Ledge lol, but what is the rest? Thanks in advance.
BLAMT:

- Blood Magic
- Lethal
- Ancestral
- Multiple Projectiles
- Turbo

"
BLAMT:

- Blood Magic
- Lethal
- Ancestral
- Multiple Projectiles
- Turbo

Bow ranger methinks
"
xMondoPx wrote:
This is my first ELBLAMT. I guess EL stands for Endless Ledge lol, but what is the rest? Thanks in advance.

Blood Magic = Uses your life instead of mana (mana flasks and regen are useless)

Lethal = Monsters deal +50% damage AND another 50% of that damage is converted to cold, fire and lightning damage.

Ancestral - Lots of Totems (I find I have to especially be on the lookout for the totems that summon skeletons, and/or have corpse explosion...those can kill you before you can even see them.

Multiple Projectiles = All the monsters that use projectiles will be shooting an additional 3 or 4, instead of the 1 they would normally shoot...not too bad when its just one.... but walk into a group of them? Ouch!

Turbo = The monsters all move, attack and cast 60% faster.

So... we don't get to use mana, instead our spells/attacks come directly from our life...you can get yourself near death pretty quickly just by a fast repeated attack....
The monsters hit a lot harder, with more elemental damage, AND they move and attack faster.
Any monsters that 'shoot' now fire off a 'spread' of shots...again, run up against one, its not too bad... run up against a few, and you can be near death in short order.

If you're a glutton for punishment, or like suicidal odds.... this is the race for you, hehehe. The chat box scrolls a LOT with death announcements.

Have Fun !
means better play ranged class?
Thanks for the info! Looks like this is gonna be challenging!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info