Load in, cannot see stash/npc/change zone

So I was playing all day yesterday just fine, then all of a sudden I go to town to hand in my quest and there is no npc, no stash, no nitceboard, cannot change zone, and cannot use waypoint.

Sometimes I can change character and it'll work for that one, sometimes it doesnt. This is getting really fucking frustrating. I simply do not understand why it will even load me into the game if it wont even let me interact with anything. When I load in and there is nothing there, if I stand still it boots me to login.

I just want to play the game, but its giving me the finger right now. I'm playing on steam, cannot play with standalone client because I cannot connect to patching server. Likely because I'm in the north right now, and my download speed is 50kbs. I play the game with 700 ping but that doesnt bother me, at least I was able to play all of yesterday just fine.

I just want to play, I dont understand why sometimes it works, but when I return to town from questing or doing maps, it fucks up and there is nothing to interact with.
No one can help me with my problem? Everything was fine yesterday, now I cant do anything. Sometimes I can do a map, then when I go back to town it doesnt show anything
cant see anything either on my new character
Thanks for letting us know about this. When this next happens would you be able to type /bug and post a screenshot of the number that appears? This would assist us in looking into this further for you.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Thanks for letting us know about this. When this next happens would you be able to type /bug and post a screenshot of the number that appears? This would assist us in looking into this further for you.

I'm sure I lose connection to the server, because my ping stays at zero, and when I type bug nothing happens. I cant type anything into chat, cant interact cant do anything. I need to logout to login screen, going to character does nothing.

Ive been trying to figure out whats wrong and when I can interact Im able to make my own instances but when I try and join others I get the same problem.
yeah.. sounds like a network issue of some sort.. either a disconnection or firewall issue.

I've seen a different user with this similar problem, but in their case, it was firewall on their campus network preventing connection.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info