Season Seven, Event 9: 1 Hour Endless Ledge

Spoiler
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Anyone not get credited with points for the race?
Looks like I got no points out of this. I did not delete my char and while I died, lvl 19 is enough for points.

Died to Perpetus or what he's called, tried to log out but it didn't happen. I did not make it this far in Endless Ledge this season so I kind of forgot about him... And I had plenty time left, T_T Could've been top 20, as I died at 19th.
Last edited by TheError on Apr 5, 2014, 3:19:17 AM
no points for this shit race
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
I guess I'm luckier than most, I got one point, but I had leveled my witch up to 10. Thought I should get 3? Not sure why this is showing as the first endless ledge either.
Make sure you guys are looking in the right place on your event history. It's technically a postponed race from the failed ledge last week, so it comes up as event 9 even though it occurred between 36 and 37 in real time. I got my points just fine.
Nothing for the first half of the race; hit the 30 min mark with lvl 4 weapons and small flasks.

Met torr olgosso halfway through the lvl 14 zone:

Also dropped several other useful rares and the next blue pack dropped life gain on hit and leapslam. Didnt stop moving forward for the rest of the event.

MVP when a huge pack of blue grapplers chain discharged me in the 24 zone. Also the only time i was below max life post-lgoh.

Almost a perfect storm of drops this time round, shame they arrived too late to carry me to victory.
IGN: KoTao
"
Anyone not get credited with points for the race?

"
TheError wrote:
Looks like I got no points out of this. I did not delete my char and while I died, lvl 19 is enough for points.

Died to Perpetus or what he's called, tried to log out but it didn't happen. I did not make it this far in Endless Ledge this season so I kind of forgot about him... And I had plenty time left, T_T Could've been top 20, as I died at 19th.

The race is listed as S07F009, you might need to go back a couple of pages or so to find it.

"
azath0thcult wrote:
I guess I'm luckier than most, I got one point, but I had leveled my witch up to 10. Thought I should get 3? Not sure why this is showing as the first endless ledge either.

If you check S07F009, you actually did receive 3 points.

"
Abiezar wrote:
Make sure you guys are looking in the right place on your event history. It's technically a postponed race from the failed ledge last week, so it comes up as event 9 even though it occurred between 36 and 37 in real time. I got my points just fine.

Yep!
Yeah sorry, did not see it. Thanks for answering!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info