[1.1.X] ES Based Righteous Fire

Will Rewrite later for more details!

This Build is really hard to level, because you can't run RF until you reach atleast lvl 65. You can level up using Fireball with a Searingtouch or with Searing Bond. I used a 5linked Fireball. But when you reach lvl 65 and can equip the Rise of the Phoenix shield that is essential for this build! You can start using RF.

So the must have unique is the "Rise of the Phoenix Shield" also when you don't have much ES regen you should use the "Shavronne's Reveleation" ring in the right Slot. The fact that we can't regenerate mana won't hurt us, because we don't use any other active skill than RF. You must use atleast these auras: Vitality, Discipline and Purity of Fire. If you have a "Shavronne's Wrappings" you can also reserve your life. I run Purity of Ice and Purity of Fire on my life in a "Alpha`s Howl" with Reduced Mana and Bloodmagic. Then I reserve my Mana for Purity ofLightning, Discipline, Vitality and Tempest Shield.

Also look that you have as less Life as possible on your Gear, this also applies to Streanght, as it gives Life. And You take more damage from Life! 90% and only 70% from ES

Here is a Excel Sheet to calculate the DPS and the Energy Shield Degen: RF Calculation Sheet

Passive Tree

Auras
Vitality
Purity of Fire
Purity of Ice
Purity of Lightning
Discipline

Skills
- 3L: Elemental Weakness - Enduring Cry - Cast when stunned
- 3L: Elemental Profileration - Ice Nova - Cast when stunned
- 4L: Reduced Mana - Tempest Shield - Added Lightning Damage - Life Leech
- 4L-6L: Arc - Arc - Arc - Arc - Elemental Profileration - Cast when stunned

When you can't afford a Shavronne`s Wrappings:
- 4L: Reduced Mana - Purity of Fire - Vitality - Discipline - 4L: Shock Nova - Cast when stunned - Elemental Profileration - Added Lightning Damage

When you have a Shavronne`s Wrappings
- 4L: Reduced Mana - Blood Magic - Purity of Fire - Purity of Ice
- 4L: Reduced Mana - Purity of Lightning - Vitality - Discipline

To cast Righteous Fire use a Searing Touch if you can`t go low life - 4L: Righteous Fire - Increased Burning Damage - Increased Area of Effect - Concentrated Effect

If you can go low life cast Righteous Fire with 2 Redbeak's equipped. Would be best to take a High ES Chest with you with a 4L - 4L: Righteous Fire - Increased Burning Damage - Increased Area of Effect - Concentrated Effect

My Gear

RF Snapshot Gear

In the Redbeak I have Animate Guardian. A Guardian with Dying Breath and Leer Cast, for even more Damage
Last edited by TrueEdge on Apr 5, 2014, 6:54:30 AM
Updated Build with animate Guardian (Leer Cast + Dying Breath)
1. Multiple spells of the same type do not cast under cast when stunned. You're better off using arc + added lightning + ele prolif + lightning pen + cws + shock nova.

2. 5l your chest and add iiq/iir

3. Snapshot with a carcass jack.

4. Ele prolif on ice nova wont do anything. You're better off with cwdt/cws + gmp + arctic breath. Chilled ground can't be avoided at all

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info