0.10.0e Patch Notes

Version 0.10.0e
Microtransaction Changes:
  • Disallowed overwriting one cosmetic effect with another. If applying a cosmetic effect would destroy a different one, then you must reclaim the existing effect first by using the Reclaim button in the microtransaction stash.
  • Disallowed deleting characters that have cosmetic effects on their items. You must reclaim the effects first.
  • Prevented /destroy from destroying items with cosmetic effects applied.
  • You should now not be able to lose microtransaction effects in any way.

Balance Changes:
  • Improved the Blood Magic support gem so that it now reserves slightly less life. This will also prevent players dying outright if using it with an aura that reserves 40% of their mana.
  • Reduced the rate of encountering rare monsters in the Solaris Temple in Normal difficulty.
  • Reduced the life of Small Statue enemies by 10%.

Bug Fixes:
  • Hotfixed several more realm problems that would cause players to be disconnected.
  • Fixed some problems where it was possible to miss out on passive skill point quest rewards by disconnecting at the wrong time. Those points will now be available to you. If you lost points due to this, you can get them back from Eramir or Bestel.
  • Fixed a problem where you could get disconnected from new areas with the message "Terrain generator is out of sync".
  • Fixed a crash that could occur if you closed the client while the Bandit quest voting box was open.
  • Fixed a client crash that could occur on the main menu.
  • Fixed a client crash related to totems, traps or mines summoning melee minions near monsters.
  • Fixed a bug where players could permanently stun monsters.
  • Fixed the gem quality bonuses for the Punishment skill.
  • Fixed some problems with text in various quests.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Nice
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Awesome.
How much does Blood Magic reserve now? I liked that you could die with a 40% reservation.
IRON MAN
Thx Chris.

What about some issues with the flame totem not showing the extra dmg from fire passives.
It's getting a bit frustrating to proceed with my build.

Thank you.
sweet
Bigdom1121
Sweet. I love using blood magic gems for skills and mana for auras.
lookin' good
Looking for a clan/guild? https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1889102

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/rh8FXgt
Keep squashing the crashing bugs.. thanks.
Please double the loot timers in the next patch ><
The silent majority.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info