Vaal Summon Skeletons, New Microtransactions and First Ambush Atziri Kill

"
Chris wrote:
There will be a surprise tomorrow.

A Build of the Week video perchance?
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
Gruentod wrote:
So, basically, the first 50 to kill Atziri in each league, get to wear her hat.

Personally, I think it's an ugly, ugly piece of headgear -- I think it looks like the bastard offspring of a helmet, a goat and a neck brace -- but to each their own.

Agree, but it is a "work in progress". They usually have pretty nice artwork.
"
Increased the quantity and rarity of items dropped from Corrupted Secret Area and Invasion bosses

outstanding.
So vaal summen skeleton summens 26 skeletons? damn
I just soloed a corrupted zone with my witch and got the summon skeletons gem it's freaking awesome. Had to run for my life and chug potions like crazy while sending hordes of zombies to tank the nasty boss while i channeled flameblast had to use 6 full charged flameblasts plus dozens of fireballs and ice snaps to kill him. Loving this game so far,great work devs.
I think the helm looks sick. Only mog helm created by the team that actually fits PoE and doesn't look like some crappy cartoon head replacer, sucks that it isn't being sold, have no chance getting it. Team should make another bird helm, been waiting for one forever.
Did not see a bird helmet coming. All the talk of blood and sacrifice had me thinking the special reward would be something drastically different. Suppose I was quite a ways off-base.

Congrats to the guy who won himself one of those by the way.
https://www.pathofexile.com/shop - Support Path of Exile!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info