Will show build after v1.1.0

I planned everything ready. Will release a build after v1.1.0. (Low-Life Elemental Crit Cleaver)
Last edited by Crynite on Feb 21, 2014, 11:13:00 AM
Post your gems and equipment
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker wrote:
Post your gems and equipment

Quite hard and take some time since I'm playing from Garena. Gonna need to screenshot 1 by 1 to post it out :( Maybe I'll do this after I respec my tree , and finish everything else!
yes, there will be a free passive reset in march.
"
almostdead wrote:

I'm happy to hear that :) I guess I would wait for the 1.1.0 patch for respec! and hope some new nodes to improve this thingy :O
I'd love to help you theorycraft this but you didn't post a skill tree link or your character setup.

You don't need screenshots just tell us what your ideas are and we can discuss them

I read your whole post but there is no information other than "I'm using cleave with goddess scorned"
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
Cleave + Concentrated Effect, 20% Added Lightning, Critical Damage, Level 10 Lightning Penetration, Weapon Elemental Damage.

In case anyone couldnt read the tooltip... :)
Last edited by Merodium on Feb 19, 2014, 12:10:25 PM
Wouldn't Faster Attacks or Multistrike be a more optimal support than the Lit Pen?

This is based on my limited understand of non-spell elemental damage and the assumption that attack speed is "king" in such builds.
"
Sinnesteuer wrote:
Wouldn't Faster Attacks or Multistrike be a more optimal support than the Lit Pen?

This is based on my limited understand of non-spell elemental damage and the assumption that attack speed is "king" in such builds.

Attack speed is preferred in elemental builds because there are barely any ways to scale it. Godess Scorned uses conversion mechanic, meaning you have quite a few ways to scale it compared to traditional elemental builds.
IGN: Smegacore
"
almostdead wrote:

As far as I know this has not been confirmed (for non-garena at least). I'm presuming you'll only get a passive reset if your skill tree goes through a part of the tree that gets some serious changes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info