New Microtransaction and Sacrifice of the Vaal: Teaser Screenshot #2

"
Pendoza wrote:

Well there already is.. You can make res rings from them

the thing about that recipe is that vendors already normally sell elemental resist rings without any recipes.
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
Here's my thoughts of the new Unset ring. I believe Unset is short for Unsettled, and that you can change your implicit resistance on the ring pending on what colored gem you put into it. Wich then settles what "base" the ring will have.

For the quiver - Clueless.

Anyways i'm super stoked for March 5th!
Moar tiisers blz.
@TiKaD
"
Fjeldberg wrote:
Here's my thoughts of the new Unset ring. I believe Unset is short for Unsettled, and that you can change your implicit resistance on the ring pending on what colored gem you put into it. Wich then settles what "base" the ring will have.

Moar tiisers blz.

If that's true, good chance anyhow, what happens if you put a Portal gem in it??
I do hope that unique quiver is better than the current ones. The ones we have right now are just bad. But I like socketed rings, all my links are always used up and I need a movement skill single socket for lightning warp/leap slam.
Last edited by D_o_g_f on Feb 19, 2014, 12:52:43 AM
Socketed jewelry has arrived, nice!
account number 3
"
Fjeldberg wrote:

Moar tiisers blz.

It Would be really awesome if you could put support gems into the unset ring, and then you would get the support gem's stats as bonuses to ur character, as an example:

Increased Area of Effect (skillgem) would give the unset ring an implicit mod that gives you a bonus to AoE, think of all those possibilities :D
I know there are a lot of hidden shit in the pictures. But it's not fun.
Hmmm... a ring with a socket. Good place to put an aura or curse.

Ok GGG, now make some serious moves toward loot buffs. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple dare you! I'll go even further. I'll bet you a Warrior...no... a Champion Pack that you won't significantly buff up high level loot drops or large chests or big Boss' loot quality. You want fame and fortune. Give us a real reason to buy more and make a real commitment to the loyal PoE player base. I dare you to blow up the stingy loot drop arpg gaming model because that's so last century and is old and has lost it's luster. Just once, Just once, I'd love to faceroll through Merciless Lunaris Temple with a crazy ass build that doesn't involve tons and tons of life without being a glass cannon. You have the keys to unlocking the "fun" for all, now is the time to answer the call before "Loot 2.0" steamrolls PoE to oblivion (of course it's entirely possible that RoS doesn't get the time/reward "fun" factor right).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
I only started playing PoE over the last two months, but I'm already in love. I grew up spending hours upon hours on Diablo and Diablo 2. When D2 faded away, I thought the glory days of slashing through endless hordes of demons and beasts were over. I was wrong.

Thank you GGG for making such a fun game.

Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click
i invented an excellent sink for quality gems, you put one into a socketed ring, and all its affixes are boosted by % of the IIQ on the gem! possible 43% boost. who wouldn't want to upgrade their jewelry like that?! :)
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
Last edited by k4n3 on Feb 19, 2014, 11:48:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info