Sacrifice of the Vaal: Teaser Screenshot #1

With deployment of Sacrifice of the Vaal just over two weeks away, we're going to start releasing screenshots that hint at the changes it contains. Today's screenshot shows an item that my internal testing character has in its inventory.

Here's a linked copy of the item:

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
So whitey white.
IGN: Aux
fOR THe corrupted part im pretty sure its something like
Spoiler
corrupted item gives you twice its value in stats for the linked skill, but you lose the mana cast as life each X seconds

Chris can you tell us if the white socket recipe is in the game or will be added

tried

to start with

cursed(traped within) is the star (prismatic: colour, colour comes from light, light from star)
seared the surface of the orb... its fucking round
filed the scars... its cracked
Trapped within, within what? the blade? the blade is crystal clear and he's in it, void home

tried a shitload of thing involving exalts

now you just make me wanna try

and need chitus
since they were all corrupted
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 17, 2014, 12:47:21 AM
Ohhh!
gg!!!!!1
First page ? Anyway, white socket heh ? Nice one
I Demand that there be Pants for the Expansion
ggwp
IGN: ReBlubber OR CatchMySwift
Twilight sword thingy finally going to matter.

M3 skill icon has a blood drop icon on it, I guess that's a corrupted skill gem?
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Last edited by Wooser69 on Feb 16, 2014, 11:49:31 PM
Damn, that white socket :v
Last edited by Swivs on Feb 16, 2014, 11:49:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info