A game made by the comunity?

Lets say a entire comunity would work on creating a ARPG with players feedback will come somthing good out?

I know many here in forum have great minds and they know what an ARPG need.

I dont think is posible but im curios if its work would come a good game out?

GGG have start theyr game lets say 4-5 people?

Anyone know if somone have try a projekt like this creating a game only from ARPG fans feedback?

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/076/7/0/trafalgar_law___room__by_niklaswirths-d5ycuxx.jpg
It would be horrendous.

Also, you can only listen a little part of the community, since what some people want directly opposes what other people want.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
If the community created this game, no mobs would do any damage and every mob would drop every unique every time and ten of every orb.

This community as a rule has horrible ideas.
Closed beta member since: March 19, 2012
i would create op as fuck items such as "Bringer of Loot" +3000%magicfind

then id make it so that magicfind has no effect whatsoever on actual highenduniques and keep it as a placebo but claim that its working as intended.

Nobody would find out.
Its the perfect crime.
More than six people can't decide where to eat. Community based gaming would be a swamp of negative feedback and name calling.

I'm in!
Human resources managers would need to earn at least 10k usd a month, otherwise they'd commit mass suicide.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"
f3rret wrote:
If the community created this game, no mobs would do any damage and every mob would drop every unique every time and ten of every orb.

Pretty much. Even though i think you used improper grammar.
"
"
f3rret wrote:

Pretty much. Even though i think you used improper grammar.

Probably did, friend. But do I care?

Not at all.
Closed beta member since: March 19, 2012

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info