Facebreaker build

Are there any builds designed around Facebreaker since OB?

If I were to try making one, what should I focus on?

Could you even just use the "newbie friendly" cookie cutter build and dive for some extreme physical % instead of mace passives?
Is unarmed affected by 1H passives?
"
Denode wrote:
Is unarmed affected by 1H passives?

No.

There are actually just very few passives where Facebreaker can benefit from.

ign
@MitCrit
How is this build? Going to use the quiver that converts phys to fire damage, and use infernal blow as well as frenzy. Survivability too.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEDxgSzBS0GDgn2DjwUTRRxGS4aOCSLJa0n1SftKLUpTzpSOtg9D0CgUFBUSVYEVw1YY10AXz9gS2CIYVJj_Woecql07Xrmeu98u3zZgW-Cm4ZgjM-QVZ48ns2fy6IApzCnhKgYrKq53cRYxPbG2NIh1HzZYd-_51Lnauw47w7vTvAf8i_2SPe-
Quivers don't work with Facebreaker any more, as I've heard. I worked out two and posted them in an earlier thread. No idea if they work. But basically, rush for Minion Instability, then for all the Minion Life nodes. Use Dominating Blow. A second was a mix of tank/fire damage, and using Infernal Blow.
"
Nymphrena wrote:
Quivers don't work with Facebreaker any more, as I've heard. I worked out two and posted them in an earlier thread. No idea if they work. But basically, rush for Minion Instability, then for all the Minion Life nodes. Use Dominating Blow. A second was a mix of tank/fire damage, and using Infernal Blow.

That second one is exactly what my build is. I'm pretty sure quivers do for now, as my heavy quiver contributes the physical damage, and one other unarmed marauder I've asked says that his blackgleam works.
there is a unique shield that works great with facebrakers. daresso's courage baroque shield, adds 20% physical damage. it also helps alot by adding some much needed survivability to an otherwise squishy build
crazy! I was just thinking about making one using sin trek stealth boots, and the magnate. heres the build

basicly this.. but I cant remember exactly how I spent the points.. but close enough :p
you get really good mana regen, hp regen the ablitly to tank idk I might change it up and put frenzy charges in but w\e
Sic Semper Evello Mortem Tyrannis

both increase your phys. dmg!

lvling is a bit slow though, because there is no AoE attack, just AoE effects with facebreaker.
and you got not as many gem slots as other builds do.
sad that flicker strike doesnt work with facebreaker. but i am currently looking towards shield charge with daresso's in group and dominating blow + infernal blow.
Last edited by gloobonious on Feb 25, 2013, 3:35:50 AM
"
gloobonious wrote:

lvling is a bit slow though, because there is no AoE attack, just AoE effects with facebreaker.
and you got not as many gem slots as other builds do.
sad that flicker strike doesnt work with facebreaker. but i am currently looking towards shield charge with daresso's in group and dominating blow + infernal blow.

Unfortunately, and oddly enough, Shield Charge seems to require that you have a weapon equipped too. So no shield charge for facebreakers, and no leap slam. :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info