PoE vs Grim Dawn

Act 2 is definitely quite good. I believe after Act 2's release they will be then adding crafting and a few enhancements to Act 2.
I think they screwed up big time. The development team wasted time on adding pants when they could use the same time to refine the crafting system. Pants are not that important, you can be very successful without them.
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
I think they screwed up big time. The development team wasted time on adding pants when they could use the same time to refine the crafting system. Pants are not that important, you can be very successful without them.

Lol, not sure if you are being sarcastic or not but sure I'll still respond.

The crafting system isn't even out yet. The only thing that is "crafting" related is using item components which you attach to you items.

Say you want more fire damage for both your spells and basic attack.

You would then want to collect Searing Embers and then add them to your weapon (or off hand if you are just interested in % fire damage for spells). Once you collect 3 of them and they are combined a random bonus stat is added as well as a weapon component skill (Fireblast 1) which you can use if you wish.

If you want to learn more about crafting in Grim Dawn, check out this link:
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11829
I am just sarcastic, no worries. :D

I know what Alpha state means and I am fairly optimistic
that Grim Dawn will be a great title once fully developed.

The developers are as passionate as GGG is.
Maybe they have not the same funding but they are awesome nonetheless.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Feb 12, 2014, 1:54:17 PM
Last edited by MildorDArkehn on Jul 6, 2014, 3:25:33 PM
"
MildorDArkehn wrote:
Grim Dawn is so far better than PoE for me.

Real Crafting, rewardless loot, better graphics, better atmosphere, if multiplayer works well and (as devs says) is desync free...

You got that part right.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Real Crafting, good loot system with reward sense, better graphics, better atmosphere, if multiplayer works well and (as devs says) is desync free...

Better game at last
Last edited by MildorDArkehn on Jul 6, 2014, 3:28:15 PM
"
MildorDArkehn wrote:

Real Crafting, good loot system with reward sense, better graphics, better atmosphere, if multiplayer works well and (as devs says) is desync free...

Better game at last

Not even remotely close but glad you're enjoying it. Maybe their forums will be inclined to agree with you.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Yea, but i like to post it here... as i say before i love to laugh with your answers.
I don't get why everyone loves the game so much.

-The environments are really similar.
-I've played 3 classes and their skill sets are really boring.
-Other than the grenadier there's almost no AoE skills.
-It seems that for most classes, mana isn't even an issue.
-Mobs are only ever a threat if you aggro 3 screens worth of them. Bosses are the only real threat.
-Mobs are pretty boring

+Offline mode
+Drop system
+Crafting isn't terrible

It's just a personal preference but I hate having a big open world over smaller areas.
Haven't had much fun with the game other than farming the Warden.

You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info