What do you do when ...

You tell the doctors you are sleepy all the time, then they give you pills and now youre awake all the time?

Sleep??? ERMAHGAWD I NO LONGER NEED IT, I AM SUPERMAN!!!
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Well, if you're gonna take something, it might as well be something to give you the go-go. Most of us can be lazy and tired all on our own.
But it doesn't give me much go go and making me yawn all day, then I try going to bed and my brain just wont lose energy.

I was having stuff like constant hot flushes, heart palpitaions, always tired. Docs said General Anxiety Disorder and gave me these absolutely OMGWTFAWESOME pills that fixed it all, but now they destroyed meh sleep :(
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Dunno, tell your doc about it?

If it is a side-effect, you should be teached how to deal with it. :P
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Feb 7, 2014, 11:19:50 PM
"
bhavv wrote:
But it doesn't give me much go go and making me yawn all day, then I try going to bed and my brain just wont lose energy.

I was having stuff like constant hot flushes, heart palpitaions, always tired. Docs said General Anxiety Disorder and gave me these absolutely OMGWTFAWESOME pills that fixed it all, but now they destroyed meh sleep :(

are you exerting yourself throughout the day to lose all that energy you have?

i have a condition that makes it very hard for me to get sleep, i am on meds for it also.

I find when i do a good few hours exercise through they day that i have no trouble getting to sleep at all when i need it,
the other trick is just actually staying up and doing something that requires a bit of brain activity until you genuinely really feel tired even if it takes a bit out of the time you have for sleep you will still find you get better sleep.

IGN: EviiLe
Last edited by ImRight on Feb 8, 2014, 1:54:16 AM
hi this is dog

dog usually has sex with a pillow

then dog rolls onto his back and falls asleep
"
thetruedog wrote:
hi this is dog

dog usually has sex with a pillow

then dog rolls onto his back and falls asleep

Yes, this should work.

Get a sweet nice pillow with some anime chick printed on and go!
Oh I've NEVER had any energy.

Until I got these pills.

Recently I was lying in bed on some days for a full 24 hours, and still getting up completely drowsy and dizzy with no energy.

The pills restored my energy back to normal, and now I cant sleep. Well I kind of pass out around 5 or 6 am, then wake up just 3 hours later with my brain fully awake and alert, but my body is still like 'No brain, get the fuck to sleep, I still need rest' :(.

I already have an appointment waiting 3 weeks after getting the meds to discuss it further, but this wakefullness might be temporary as its one of those things that does crazy stuff until your body gets used to it, which can be up to 4-6 weeks.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
Oh I've NEVER had any energy.

Until I got these pills.

Recently I was lying in bed on some days for a full 24 hours, and still getting up completely drowsy and dizzy with no energy.

The pills restored my energy back to normal, and now I cant sleep. Well I kind of pass out around 5 or 6 am, then wake up just 3 hours later with my brain fully awake and alert, but my body is still like 'No brain, get the fuck to sleep, I still need rest' :(.

I already have an appointment waiting 3 weeks after getting the meds to discuss it further, but this wakefullness might be temporary as its one of those things that does crazy stuff until your body gets used to it, which can be up to 4-6 weeks.

What exactly are these pills?

Why dosen't everyone eat them?
if you feel like you need to sleep just put some trippy music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AdFvJ9iUDQ) and then hit a bong until you pass out
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info