1.0.6 Patch Notes

I have yet to figure out where to find the "Delving into Sin" quest, which was referred to in the patch notes. I created a character to obtain these latest new summoner skill gems for my higher level summoner. Can someone please tell me where this quest is, by Act and Difficulty? Otherwise, I would have to either pay for a Desecration skill gem in trade or level a "temporary" gem farming character all the way to A3 normal to get it. Thanks!
Crashed again, after doing a complete ggpk re-download, ggpk defrag and filesystem defrag.
"
Lisae wrote:
I have yet to figure out where to find the "Delving into Sin" quest, which was referred to in the patch notes. I created a character to obtain these latest new summoner skill gems for my higher level summoner. Can someone please tell me where this quest is, by Act and Difficulty? Otherwise, I would have to either pay for a Desecration skill gem in trade or level a "temporary" gem farming character all the way to A3 normal to get it. Thanks!

Spoiler
Act 2. Chamber of Sins.
Timezone: GMT (+2:00) RST
"When you are in a map, find a Zana, go inside her mission and then you have to complete a mission for another Master and you feel like Leo DiCaprio on Inception"
Due to this latest patch:

Cast When Stunned + Raise Spectre = crash (Windows 8.1)

Confirmed:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/777849/page/1/#p6752044
Have they changed "greater multiple projectiles"? My minions do not use it anymore even though it's listed as a skill. I have some fireball goats and they're still only casting one fireball. The changed happened sometime between last night and tonight.
"
Dodobane wrote:
For anyone wondering, the 5 new passives are 3 minion block passives next to Nercomantic Aegis, and a minion life leech passive & minion HP passive in the Gravepact cluster.
thanks

woulda been nice to get a respec =/
http://poestatistics.com/users/seibar/
Zomg as if undying alchemists weren't OP enough, now they're stronger
With the summoner patch, I was hoping that they would do things like: Keep minions on DC or log-out, increase life and remove snapshotting, tooltip dps on minions, weapons other than Queen's Decree: no shield, Midnight Bargain: 30% life reserved, or No summoner weapon: Less and weaker minions, a reason to use necromantic aegis, and things like this...

Not: Here are a couple summoner items that aren't as good as other things that are all ready in the game (ie Bones of Ullr > Alberon's Warpath)... Oh and here's Solaris Lorica, an item that pisses all the people off that have shavronne's wrappings.

Summon raging spirit: Another minion similar to skeletons except doesn't aggo.

Desecrate: This one's pretty cool, but it's only making up for the fact that you have to re-summon your minions every time you log on. It lets you have your zombies immediately.

Flesh/bone Offering: eh?

Zombies and Skeletons now deal more damage and skeles cost less... cool
"
Chris wrote:
Version 1.0.6

Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed a bug where Righteous Fire was not correctly supported by the Item Quantity or Item Rarity support gems.

Does this mean that I can use item rarity gem with burned miscreations now?
Ur guys should be waiting right now or just train lvl gems. Alot of ppl in Global n SG Garena keep crashing about 5-10mins when summon spectre + raging spirits. I cant really understand the current reason.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info