1.0.6 Patch Notes

Anyone else excited about the poison arrow boost besides me? lol
When the raging skulls "disappear", they activate Minion instability?
IP limit can't be done. Multiple people might be playing from the same connection.

It's interesting that summoner passives were added so close to Scion. Chris said many people play Scions when using the tree around the Witch. More skills closer to Scion instead of the Witch means more people play Scion instead of Witch, right? So that looks like the problem gets worse.
woo! can't wait to hop on my summoner and try these new skills!!! :D
These sound really awesome im pretty excited about the skulls :D
"
mrgrin wrote:
"
Must have missed the bit in the patch notes where you can only have now 2 copies of the client running at any one time.

Really annoying!

Surely there is some other way you can combat botting? without fucking up things for people who are not botting but running multiple clients.
For others who want to run more clients and have enough computers.. Run 2 clients per machine, install Synergy (http://synergy-foss.org/) and if you run them in windowed mode you can have as many clients running as you want.

GGG, you really need something a bit more elegant than limiting number of clients per computer to resolve your botting issues? What's next?? limiting 2 client connections from any one IP Address?

ip limit sounds good enough for me, good advice! hope it get implemented in 1.1.0

Because lets discourage people from potentially doing a LAN party and playing PoE. (Done it)
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
"
"
Ludvator wrote:
on more thing: since OB we are getting multiple buffs to players damage/survavibility, many powerfull uniques/skills were added. Can we expect some difficulty increases to counter this? Im little bit worried game becomes easier with every content patch

Yes its getting easier when you play only Docks. Try to play some maps... I saw your profile and you dont even have one player above lvl 78.

Exactly. Plus, you can always make the game harder for yourself instead of asking for global changes. Just take off some of that nice gear or give up some of your nodes, etc. Don't force your crap on everyone else just because YOU think it's too hard. Maybe the majority of us enjoy the game as is.
"
lowe88 wrote:
"
The damage of the bombs of the Undying Incinerators and Undying Alchemists has been increased.

Are you freaking serious?

On what level maps do the incinerators become so difficult? I haven't found them to be that bad so far but I'm only on level 70 maps.
"
fkxShadow wrote:
"
You can now only run a maximum of two copies of Path of Exile simultaneously on one computer.

Why that? What problem that limitation is solving?

oh i think they fixed the multiboxing problem with that
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
Kreanos wrote:
Raging Spirits!? No Dmg listed, no improves by level ups... Looks like, there will be a fast Bug-Fix...

AND in funny thing, one of my Raging Spirits got "headshooted" by an archer, and die arrow got extremly big in his head... like 1000% bigger...

Hope for Fixes,
but all in all a nice patch!!!

Heh, had this happen to me as well, but couldn't replicate

If you have ever used Lightning Warp or Lightning Warp Totems, it can happen there too whenever the target is hit during a warp.

Sometimes I've seen arrows that literally cover the entire screen.

It seems to be related to arrows hitting targets that are above the plane of the ground.
It's worth noting that +2 maps are a dangerous thing.
They can cause players to get out of their depth -
playing maps that are too hard for the items they currently have. Herp Derp.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info