Does PoE apply AI to Loot or is it all pure RNG?

I am curious. Is there any artificial intelligence applied to loot, or is it all pure RNG?
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
I suspect it is RNG, but only GGG knows for sure.
I heard that GGG has managed to cut down on Chinese bot farming by employing them as the RNG.

Whenever you kill a mob an employee in china picks what drops.
pure RNG like 99% of the game...
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
"
Perfect_Black wrote:
I am curious. Is there any artificial intelligence applied to loot, or is it all pure RNG?

There is no intelligence applied, artificial or human, all RNG baby.
Every time I start to play after 1-5 days i didnt play, i get really good loot for 1 day.
If i play every day, i get nothing
At the 7th day i dont get anything, i'm starting to think of some conspiracy stuff that if you play a lot you get bad loot. Than bam i get something worth 10ex.
I tried to find some logic but there isnt , neither AI, RNG is RNG
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
To be fair there is SOME level of intelligence to it. Some mods are rarer than others (like chaos resistance) and higher rolls require higher item level. In end game maps you're still much, much more likely to get a lower level unique drop than a higher level unique.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Item_Affix
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Unique_item
Ty for all of your responses.
I suppose that this is not something GGG wants to comment on.
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
"
Moeeom123 wrote:
Every time I start to play after 1-5 days i didnt play, i get really good loot for 1 day.
If i play every day, i get nothing
At the 7th day i dont get anything, i'm starting to think of some conspiracy stuff that if you play a lot you get bad loot. Than bam i get something worth 10ex.
I tried to find some logic but there isnt , neither AI, RNG is RNG

If you get multiple items worth 10ex it probably does apply some AI to you.
In this case, it's probably personal.

But in a way, you back up what they said post release about streaks.
When it's good, it's short but way above what you are used to and when it's bad, it stays that way for a while.
chansed 600+ siege axe. guess what. nada
saving ex to buy one, almost there...
BAAAAM!

soul taker drop crypt 66 map, no mf.

try to 5 link my saintly
173fus fail!
nr174 was 6 link

dropped that daresso chest unique
180jeweller to 6 slot
want to 5 link.
fail became 6link in 5fuse

did some tests on merc ledge today