The forum is full with complaints

Recently I noticed the forum is full with complaints, negative feedback, people that are butthurt and people that are quitting the game or have already quit it. And not only that, but also lots of threads about illicit activities like scamming and RMT. This was certainly not the case in closed beta. This is also the reason that GGG decided to enforce a nazi forum policy.

What does this mean? I am interested to the cause. Did the game get worse from closed beta or are the players just all have a shitty attitude right now? Discuss.
Probably people being people.
OP is complaining himself

hehehehehehehe
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Stop complaining about the complainers. Man why is it that the forum us filled with people who complain about other people who complain.

😊

Complain.
and this is surprising why again ?
thats right its not , natural if the devs do something else like adding shituniques and tardgems.
Not sure if you're serious or maybe just new to video game forums, but...

First of all, not every thread is negative, not by a long shot.
And second, there will always be people complaining, that's just how it works. Vast majority of the players who are busy enjoying the game don't even visit the forums much, if it all.
"
Kechop wrote:
and this is surprising why again ?
thats right its not , natural if the devs do something else like adding shituniques and tardgems.

Tardgem: converts all your intelligence into strengt.
It seems to be a sad fact of life these days that a computer game's forums are a good place to lose enthusiasm for a game.

I don't really know the cause but if I had to make a recommendation it would be to avoid the forums entirely unless you're looking for help or information and even then, just do a search for what you need and head back to the game proper.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
"
glh5 wrote:
Recently I noticed the forum is full with complaints, negative feedback, people that are butthurt and people that are quitting the game or have already quit it. And not only that, but also lots of threads about illicit activities like scamming and RMT. This was certainly not the case in closed beta. This is also the reason that GGG decided to enforce a nazi forum policy.

What does this mean? I am interested to the cause. Did the game get worse from closed beta or are the players just all have a shitty attitude right now? Discuss.

It says more about the state of humanity than it does the state of this game...
"
crystalwitch wrote:
It seems to be a sad fact of life these days that a computer game's forums are a good place to lose enthusiasm for a game.

I don't really know the cause

Might have a little do with coming to the game's forum and seeing the guy in charge of that game tell you that you're wasting your time making suggestions to improve the game because he knows better than you what you find fun. Or being told that you can't have the option to turn of performance killing effects because you might actually turn them off.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info