the ribbon spool quest

what i need to do in that quest ? i cleared battlefront 2 times already, and i dint find a thing.
Solaris temple, Gemling Queen wants it.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
yeh, but from where i can get it ?
q location seems to be battlefront, but i canot manage to find it.
Quest items appear in green marked areas on your minimap. If you have done the (optional) golden hand quest and (optional) allflame quest you should know what I mean.
The Ribbon Spool is found on the DOCKS GL
"

Stop giving bad advice. The Ribbon Spool is found on the Battlefront.
Would anybody like some... POUNDCAKE?
"
Agilaz wrote:
"

Stop giving bad advice. The Ribbon Spool is found on the Battlefront.

Stop... indirectly misdirecting people/

You'll need a quest item from both the Battlefront and docks. Might as well get them both, unless you lack the mettle. I soloed all the way through the Aqueduct and cut off the right hand as a Witch :)

Killing Piety is a challenge alone, though. Nigh-on impossible as a glassy caster.
I had the same problem. Cleared the Battlefront several times and thought the quest was broken because I couldn't find the Ribbon Spool.

It doesn't drop from any of the Blackguards (as the quest sort of implied), it's in a chest that looks sort of like a wagon that's guarded by a group of Blackguards. Click on that and the Ribbon Spool will drop.

I got the Thaumetic Sulfite in the Docks first and thought that maybe I had broken the quest by doing that, but it doesn't matter.

Unbelievable how unhelpful the responses here were. I don't know if they were intentionally trolling or just can't read. You clearly stated that you had cleared the Battlefront and hadn't found the spool.
The Ribbon Spool is located...
Spoiler

In teh Battlefront area, in a sort of wagon chest, guarded by some Blackguard soldiers. It is always found very close to the energy barrier that is blocking off the large bridge over the river that flows through the city. This is normally at the far left side of the area.
Code warrior
"
Hatchett222 wrote:
Unbelievable how unhelpful the responses here were. I don't know if they were intentionally trolling or just can't read. You clearly stated that you had cleared the Battlefront and hadn't found the spool.

Eh, I'd be inclined to believe can't read. :-P
Please familiarize yourself with the Greater Internet Fuckwad Theory (GIFT) - http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/03/19

Realize that the only part of the equation you can affect in the GIFT is the audience. Remove the audience and the trolls merely rant at the air.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info