HvR's L100 Summoner Build

Gameplay: twitch.tv/havoc616

Gear:

Snapshotting Gear:

FAQ

Q: When should I switch to summoner?
A: I would respec to summoner around level 65-75 (I respecced at 69), you should have all the recommended minion nodes by than. I wouldn't recommend running a summoner until level 15 gems and atleast a 5L.

Q: How do I snapshot my minions?
A: Equip your tabula rasa with your raise spectre gem top left, sidhebreath, chober chaber, skullhead, and sunblast. Go to Lunaris 2 (or a map and find dead BMs), use desecrate till you create 2 x BM's. Clean up the useless corpses with Raise Spectre/Detonate Dead/Raise Zombie. Lay down a mine near each corpse, detonate and wait. In town if you want to swap chests put your raise spectre into the top left slot. You won't see the stats in Misc after you reequip your normal gear but its there if you followed the steps properly.

Q: Can you run the build without snapshotting?
A: Yes when snapshotting is removed, I will run a Chober Chaber, Tabula Rasa (Until I get a 6L Chest), Skullhead or Alpha Howl.

Q: Why don't you run necromantic aegis?
A: I value my survivability over my minions. You can resummon minions, you cant resummon your character. Also, with +7 all resist from the purity auras and minion healing pots you can keep them alive easily. That was my opinion before the minion patch, now with +2.5% regen and 70 --> 90% life they've become a lot tankier. Adding skullhead and bone offering is icing on the cake.

Q: Why don't you use zombies?
A: In the current state of the game burning miscreations are just too strong. Zombies are weak, draw aggro away from BM's, and my links are currently full since I'm running 6 auras.

Q: How does spectre scaling work?
A: Spectres can downscale and upscale to the level you summoned them with. IE: If you summon 75 spectres, they will downscale to 72 in a 72 map, level 2 in coast, and will not go higher than 75 in 75+ Maps. The highest level spectres you can achieve are 78.

Q: What level spectres do I need?
A: Generally you want to get spectres up to the same level of maps that you are doing. However, 66 spectres will be fine for solo play in almost any map. Higher level minions bring noticeable damage and survivability.

Q: Why don't you run Grave Intentions or Expectations?
A: I don't run zombies and my minions already have capped resists. Purity of Elements (27 * 1.78 = 48) + Purity of Fire/Light/Cold (39 * 1.78 = 69) = 117. I don't value 15 chaos resist (especially for minions with huge regen) too highly, I leveled to 100 with -52.

Q: Why not CI/Shavronnes?
A: Shavronnes would allow me to run more auras but I don't want to be exposed to status ailments. Also I play aggressively with lightning warp by warping into and behind mobs to have my BM's teleport with me to push clear speed and kill extremely efficiently. This play style requires pots and HP allows me to use items such as Lightning coil.

L100 Skill Tree

101 PTS
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAvryC5JARiq9KyG6qPye18ipNNZIVIOss_o-sWSzpg9uSzU3jiPHdDfxLrEemV-dj_MVbr85xkvM64TGe_gpW-megTipsFhmG8kW3Pu4Oh3YppcpKQYcj9kp9b57DOvno7_CDCZu1gsdaSEZxGYoo-tP7tAzhiPsJ6-6YrRNskycdqvbauJMGSb-XGo-nCGqsyT2PRtkLHRTQ0CqY-tKboc9l-oAXLzbp99dVxmTnJKrjasy8VdYZhRCXhWCApBpsRASqxKasTbmIQA==

100 PTS
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABkkQlxGWE2wVIBcvGYUZhhmKGmwajxzcHRQdqiP2JKonqSj6KaUqTSqYLOkxnjWSNuk_J0GHRARGcUp9SshNuU3jTipVxlXWVvpaSFuvZOdnoGqsbqpvnnC7f8aApILHguSDCYVgh3aIQIjxiq-PRpARks2S85MnmK2boZu1plemrKcIqsSsR6xZtAy18rc-uJO-vL-XwzrJPcpKzLzPZdDQ0_vZC90N4Yjjaudj6yzr7u4O7_D22vfX-ej6gPrS-wn8xf4K_o8=
Twitch.tv/Havoc616 --- Youtube.com/Havoc616
HvR 100 #1 SC/World - HvA 100 #2 Nemesis/#3 HC - HvTradeAfterMap 100 #1 Bloodlines
#1 Atziri & Uber Atziri Kill Invasion - #1 Bloodlines Uber Kill
Fix Level 100 Ladder Bug (November 2013)
Last edited by Havoc6 on Feb 2, 2014, 3:15:05 AM
Thanks in advance!!
Invasion - Retired due to 20+ Rips
Hardcore - ZackyP (Reaver Max Blocker/67%Spell block)
ZackyPArcer (Arcer max spell block in the works)
ZackyPP (buzzsaw overall cheap build)
ZackyPee (DD in the works)
posting what ? your dumpster summoner build, which relies on broken gems mechanics ? it's funny how you guys facerolling your way to lvl100 using all kind of bs broken builds.

i bet you feelin proud, job well done yo.
pfl
IGN: Lets_talk_to_clad
2.0 Endgame Poison Arrow Full Build Guide: view-thread/1412226
"
Sono wrote:
posting what ? your dumpster summoner build, which relies on broken gems mechanics ? it's funny how you guys facerolling your way to lvl100 using all kind of bs broken builds.

He's mad, i can feel it.
"
Sono wrote:

This man is wise in the Force.
nuclear butthurt thread?
Cool build though .. is it endgame viable without the CoC bug?
"
Vods wrote:
Cool build though .. is it endgame viable without the CoC bug?

"
Havoc6 wrote:
[...]
I respecced to summoner at level 94, found out CoD works at level 95 so the build is more than viable without it. Use a trap gem + sunblast instead when it gets fixed.
[...]

Trap support instead of CoD, although not as crazy as CoD it is still another damage multiplier.
ARPG's are all about exploiting strong skills. Without strong skills and builds the build would not be fun. Remember this is also why GGG buffed discharge so now it does amazing damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info