No Extra Gore in Shop

What happened to the extra gore we were supposed to be able to purchase? I was really looking forward to this.
"
darkjoy wrote:
What happened to the extra gore we were supposed to be able to purchase? I was really looking forward to this.

It's coming as soon as it's up to our quality standards. Quite soon!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
"
darkjoy wrote:

I'm very happy to hear that :D
Will this work the same way as Item Effects or Spell Effects, or can you simply toggle it on a character or account once you've purchased it?
"
Chris wrote:
"
darkjoy wrote:

Sweet. Can't wait!
"
carkasjak wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
darkjoy wrote:

I'm very happy to hear that :D
Will this work the same way as Item Effects or Spell Effects, or can you simply toggle it on a character or account once you've purchased it?

Yeah, it's an item effect.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:

You should call it the 'Ash Williams'
Hurry up with Extra Gore, Chris. That's the one I really want the most.
www.twitch.tv/kaiser499 (My Gaming Stream)
what is extra gore? :P
"

So will you be able to have a weapon effect and the extra gore.
"
Jillys wrote:
"

So will you be able to have a weapon effect and the extra gore.

Wondering the same thing now.

I was originally thinking it would be a character or account based feature, that's just there all the time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info