Season Five, Event 165: 1 Hour Turbo Rogue Solo

7th marauder not bad :)
almost died to some insanely fast ground slam exile in the last 10 seconds the race ending saved my life haha
what would penguins do?
[quote="Gereggy"]I got stuck in a wall, and it was glorious. :D[/quote]
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.[/quote]
Rank 3 templar, rank 24 overall

Fun race
Started 15mins late, and totally rusty on turbo - went in to brutus as a ranger with no portal scrolls! :(

Anyway, some nice bow RNG:
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Mixed start, met xandro going downhill at ledge and had to bail + rerun from lower, but otoh had a pair of blacksmiths by flats and got carried by 50 ipd longsword from 8-12 and 60 ipd + 7 ias woodsplitter from 13 to the end. Killed a few of the less annoying exiles along the way for the nice gear infusions.

Xandro and turbo are a derp combo btw. If he lands the first slam its bail or die.

GG all, see you next race.
IGN: KoTao
Got an exile with Brutus again.
"Luckily" it was a non Xandro/Igna, but this shit is so getting old.
77 Completed 1 Challengelustar gftfrsderfzerzr (Dead) Ranger 12

killed at 2 min before the end in coves by the groundslammer exile in 1.5 sec with armor build... next time i ll chicken (log out) when i see him...is it the way supposed to be played ?
Last edited by lustar on Dec 27, 2013, 5:18:07 AM
7 minutes to go, top 10, almost about to hit a sweet spot for XP and jump back up to top 5... and I get desynced inside a tree, /oos doesn't get me out, and I just slowly die.

Frustrating as hell.
Last edited by LeglessCrab on Dec 27, 2013, 5:10:34 AM
Just noticed 1st place witch = lvl 14.

Damn.
IGN: KoTao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info