ColbyCheeZe Build and Items

Awesome stuff, thanks, going to try the acrobatics tank ;)
Yes, the CoC build is Working with the Changes of CoC.

The 10ms cooldown affects only skills of the same kind. When you linked 3xDischarge with CoC it will not work anymore, only one will be casted.
Acrobatics Duelist is fun, having a blast.
For the cast on crit set up, what was your gem lay out for Elemental reflect?
Last edited by oompous on Jan 13, 2014, 10:40:00 PM
what up colby i was wondering whats the fastest way to level up in standard from level 1 starting as scion towards your CoC build
Last edited by whatisupstud on Jan 13, 2014, 7:08:28 AM
"
whatisupstud wrote:
what up colby i was wondering whats the fastest way to level up in standard from level 1 starting as scion towards your CoC build

Watch the video....
hey guys,

ive seen the CoC Quill Rain Scion build and it looks so much fun :D I was just wondering if this will work with a Ranger aswell.

I came up with this build here:

I would be happy if somebody can give me some suggestions or improvements to that build, since iam not that experienced in those things :)

cheers!
"
naqftw wrote:
hey guys,

ive seen the CoC Quill Rain Scion build and it looks so much fun :D I was just wondering if this will work with a Ranger aswell.

I would be happy if somebody can give me some suggestions or improvements to that build, since iam not that experienced in those things :)

cheers!

I was watching Colby Stream a couple days ago and someone else brought up this build as a ranger. Colby basically said there are better health nodes for the scion and that it would more than likely cause the build to be short on life. I am definitely not a veteran player either but if you take a look at the passive tree you will see that the scion "health wheel" is very effective. Good luck if you want to give it a try though.
"
naqftw wrote:
hey guys,

cheers!

I've been playing the CoC build on ranger for a while now, and it is indeed short on life compared to the Scion, but the with my 2x 6L the dmg is just absurd. But to answer the question, yes, it does work with ranger, but I would maybe not recommend it for HC.
Edit: The tree looks pretty good though, it's definetly doable, if you can get your hands on some sweet life and resist gear, you're all good.
Edit 2: And I feel I must tell you that I'm no awesome experienced superplayer either, so don't take my word as gospel, this is just my impressions :)
Edit 3!: The more I look at our ranger tree, the less convinced I get about the Scion being more efficient.
Last edited by Bettan on Jan 14, 2014, 5:17:12 PM
Just switched to your Immortal Melee build although I haven't done much yet as I need to acquire a few items to get my resists up.

Just wondered what you would spec into next after lvl 88?

Really enjoy watching your stream, keep up the good work mate.
Last edited by Mackon on Jan 16, 2014, 5:21:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info