1.0.3b Patch Notes

"
Legendknewl wrote:
Nice patch, as always.

that would mean that the job on previous patch was shoddy. ;) Introducing bugs to the game...xD
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
- Uzicorn, for teh children.
Oh yeah I noticed something else in the ledge when fighting the totem unique boss at certain angles the whole screen flickers and changes colors. In some cases it stays like that for a bit
WTB Map drops since 2013
yeah and for that patch crash and downtime like always...let me guess...tomorrow 2 patches again?
Neurotypicals are the worst thing this planet ever experienced.
got Error : Could not start the Patched client

anyone else?

Edit: nevermind AV blocked patched client
One day, somebody's gonna have to make a stand.
One day, somebody's gonna have to say enough
Remember the Dead, But Fight FOR THE LIVING
Last edited by Feddy on Dec 11, 2013, 9:09:02 PM
Tempest Shield still bugged.
Please read my posts twice before you answer, you are probably not smart enough to get the meaning of it but hey its still free2play.
"
d2trust wrote:
Oh yeah I noticed something else in the ledge when fighting the totem unique boss at certain angles the whole screen flickers and changes colors. In some cases it stays like that for a bit

This has started happening to me aswell, its like graphics artifacting from the intensive loading from all the sparks; it could be our graphics cards getting to hot, maybe if it happened to more people.
"
TRV wrote:
I wish I could turn off the mouse zoom. Its annoying as fuck and this "bug" was my favorite feature of the last patch.

You can rebind it. I was always accidentally zooming with the wheel, so I changed it to F2 and F3.
Just did a group with someone using barrage. My fps dropped to 1/10th per second then dc'd, two other people in our party same deal. doesen't seem so good no?

Great game and great job just making sure you're aware barrage seems to kill whole groups.
Ill be interested to see if this fixed the problems, in 2 hours when steam will apparently finish downloading it...
"
Matonk wrote:
Ill be interested to see if this fixed the problems, in 2 hours when steam will apparently finish downloading it...

Mine is done. Not in time for the first burst race though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info