1.0.3 Patch Notes

Nice patch notes, but...
'Spiders have been made invulnerable when climbing into areas from scenery.'
... really is a bad change...

I really should wait till the animation is over? Definately not! Spiders just get skipped now...
Last edited by azraelb on Dec 11, 2013, 1:35:09 PM
Since the patch all the way points on my main character don't work. I can only use them in Act 1. Anybody else have this problem?
HOTFIX material: Curses are messed up. No countdown timer on monster's curses so you can remove those only with flask.

Also I use permanent curse build and my curses tend to disappear from Piety for some reason.
"
BARL wrote:
"
Zoen wrote:
And how do you explain killing something that's climbing up a wall and out of reach of any sort of attack before it reaches the top?

Easy. You don't. This change makes it more logical.

Um, I have a bow. It shoots things at a distance? The whole ranged attack thing.

If you were standing at the edge and shooting downward, sure. But no, you're effectively standing on top of a building and shooting straight forward and still manage to hit things that are crawling up the side of the wall and thus not in your line of sight.
Why bother making new skills if they're going to be far worse than existing skills? Barrage and Storm Call were dead out of the gate.
That new blacksmith trigger is one nasty surprise

It went "Oh minions", then "WTF?!?"
The new keyboard fix for non US keyboard layouts seem to have screwed with my zoom function. Im no longer able to zoom in or out :(
"
elbobtons wrote:
The new keyboard fix for non US keyboard layouts seem to have screwed with my zoom function. Im no longer able to zoom in or out :(

same, zoom doesn't work anymore :(
IGN: GreatRevolution
My one non-weird-bugs complaint about this patch:

No Storm Call microtransaction :(
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
Zoom still works, its now mapped to Page Up/Page Down.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info