Day 4

In before SmallD has flooded this thread with more insane ramblings about closed beta races.

Going forward what I really am looking for is a non canned, real response about this issue, out in the open where all can see it and we can come up with a solution on the community side if we need to.

I see the usual people who stream everything they do in Path of Exile except for races, along with no real action on the behalf of the community.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
Morsexier wrote:
...what I really am looking for is a non canned, real response about this issue, out in the open where all can see it...

Hear, hear.
IGN: KoTao
[removed by Admin]

apart from trolling mors, which is unusually enjoyable, what exactly do you think they will say in a response? they cant talk about actions they will take to make maphacking harder because any description will just make it easier for maphackers to adapt. On the other side, you wont be satisfied with a "were working on it" message. So what exactly do you think this all will accomplish [Removed by Admin]
Last edited by Brian_GGG on Dec 2, 2013, 9:43:52 AM
"
SmallD wrote:
[Removed by Admin]

apart from trolling mors, which is unusually enjoyable, what exactly do you think they will say in a response? they cant talk about actions they will take to make maphacking harder because any description will just make it easier for maphackers to adapt. On the other side, you wont be satisfied with a "were working on it" message. So what exactly do you think this all will accomplish [Removed by Admin]

What can they do? Well any response in which they are very clear on how they stand on the issue, (even though it should be quite obvious) it is still very reassuring for us within the racing community.

"take action until proven innocent?" Are you stuck in the middle ages?

I do not want to point fingers on anyone because I have no way of knowing but the fact that it is something that is out there can be very discouraging. But as long as I know that it is on their agenda and they send a message that this is something they will strike down upon with the full force of wraeclast! Would be very comforting.
twitch.tv/nugiyen (Live almost everyday from 15.00 +1 GMT)
follow @nugiyen on twitter
www.youtube.com/nugiyen
Last edited by Brian_GGG on Dec 2, 2013, 9:44:27 AM
"
nugiyen wrote:
What can they do? Well any response in which they are very clear on how they stand on the issue, (even though it should be quite obvious) it is still very reassuring for us within the racing community.

you pretty much answered your own expectations there. Yes, maphacking is bad, GGG know it. Judging by your supporter packs, id say you have more than enough faith in them that you dont need them to come make a post declaring maphacking as wrong.
Last edited by SmallD on Dec 2, 2013, 11:20:07 AM
"
SmallD wrote:
"
nugiyen wrote:

you pretty much answered your own expectations there. Yes, maphacking is bad, GGG know it. Judging by your supporter packs, id say you have more than enough faith in them that you dont need them to come make a post declaring maphacking as wrong.

And responses like "we're very concerned" when nothing happens for nearly a year in response, leads me to believe that it is an issue for them the same way a whole host of other items on the agenda to be fixed are "an issue" and have seen no response.

Actions speak louder than words.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info