My screen started freezing

Hello so i bought new pc and i was playing poe fine for like 2 - 3 weeks but today my screen of the game started freezing alot and i even died, all other games works perfect and the computer doesnt freeze with the game. So please help me with this problem.
I have a similar problem, whenever I go from one area to the next for example I go to the 'Forest encampment with my level 27 duelist.. everything stuffs up. I have now a shield on the end of my pointer that I cant get rid of, and I cant open or do anything. before it wirked until I went away from the encampment,and came back later to empty my bag. :) nobody would talk to me and none would move. then when I clicked the escape button it may or may not start to move. When I log out and back in , it all works but long lag..

When I play with my lvl 9 ranger I have no problems....

All this started since the new patch
Last edited by Wizzbone on Nov 25, 2013, 6:03:11 AM
BUMP. IT freezes for like 5 10 seconds and makes game unplayable please help.
I'm having the same problem.
bump same here, sunday night it ran perfect, now when i play i get a screen freeze for up to 2 sec every few minutes
Hi there,

Sorry to hear you're having this freezing problem, it's best if you can create your own thread so we can look into this for you. We would also first recommend setting all the graphics to low to see if that helps. Otherwise please post your dxdiag (start, run, "dxdiag", and paste the information in spoiler tags) in your own thread, as this assists us in further helping. Thanks.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info